Gorilla Garden Bakery 23

latitude54

I had my first go at making some hash from my trimmings and to be honest I dont think I did too bad. The small ball is 100% popcorn buds from the PCP whilst the larger ball is a mix of PCP, FLC, S61 and another grow.

large.pcphash.jpg

• Like 12

Lovely old job mate. They both look good. But that one on the right will be absolutely banging. How much bud did you use for the right hand side onenand how much does it weigh? 

• Like 2

Ya got some fine looking kate bushes .

them buds look right pukka.

That hash looks the bizz.

I bet it tokes well nice.

Congrats on a fine looking harvest.

Edited by hashi
  • Like 2

14 hours ago, MindSoup said:

Nice job man, I meant the one made of bud though :hippy:

Sorry buddy.. getting my numbers and hash balls confused. That PCP ball is 3.1g and used somewhere in the region of 16g of flower. I could have worked it harder but only having the one screen, I wanted to try and aviod getting too much plant material in there.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, MindSoup said:

Not bad at all, I might have to grab a screen at some point because that stuff looks delicious. 

Do it. The one I got was from Amazon. If you look for "Icecode Silk Screen Frame, Aluminum Screen Printing Frame for Screen Printing with 110 White Mesh" you should find the same one for £19.58. Made the house smell fantastic in the process (although the ife disagreed).

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...

big ups the print screen dry sift!!

worth looking inti having one or two different grades as they are cheap and for certain strains and immature glands helps separate and sometimes you find one that is the magic screen :blushing::yep: top work @latitude54

big ups stiggy

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...