Blerie1 in the wild

blerie420

Right! We're closing in on a finish for all the RGS girls, all bar one in fact.

large.IMG-20231009-WA0005.jpglarge.IMG-20231009-WA0004.jpglarge.IMG-20231009-WA0000.jpg

The last two fast lemon cake were chopped, totally milky, smattering of amber, double the stink of the first girl to come down!

large.FLCCOLA.jpg

If it's all we see, then it's less than 2 percent rot on the 3 girls altogether, which outdoors is a proper touch I'd say.

large.PMFLOWER.jpg

Patriot medicine is in full bloom. She is at a patch further along from the tyres we've named utopia, and rightly so I'd think. Big big plans for next year there, and I think its safe to say most of our plans include more of both these. She's full of funk, a strange occurrence, she's got a peachy sort of tone to her, like jammy.

I did have her sister indoors but unfortunately my growmie has adopted her as casa del loft is closed indefinitely due to a nosey plumber, I'll update with her once she's down too, I know it's not outdoors but why not.

Really happy with the turnout with these, gonna keep me and my mucka in smoke till Xmas at the very least.

• Like 10

• 2 weeks later...

Big ups @blerie420 that FLC is a thing of beauty and next year I am gonna pheno hunt that one for breeding as it’s ballet proof for all us guerrillas this year in such an unstable year, it will become more auto as it’s breed but it’s worth adding some more weeding cake funk into it stig thinks :blow:

just made some shatter from the trim and ots

amazing man, can’t wait for the bubble I am running this week :wub:

enjoy your bounty and keep us all updated on the patriot med as I have always wanted to grow her!! Indoors or not lol 

big love 

stig 

• Like 4

@Stigofthedank I didn't get both my PMs outdoors so one stayed indoors, smoking her as I type this. She's lovely. Proper just lovely, sitting at my mates watching big lez ye ye ye nah mate lol

I'll try get a flick of a bud

• Like 5

large.IMG-20231016-WA0003.jpglarge.IMG-20231016-WA0002.jpg

Lost a little more to the dreaded rot, but all in all we got around 2 and a half oz each, with plenty of lowers for hashing

The last two definite benefited from the supplemental feeds that lemon cake 1 didn't really get, lesson learned for next year

• Like 7

@Stigofthedank especially for you lol

large.Screenshot_20231024-121812_Gallery.jpg

I had to pull the indoor PM a tad early, hence all the extra ginger pubes, but fuck me she's a cracking smoke.

The one outdoors is still plodding on and I'm hoping for similar. I had a gut feeling when I asked for these off panik they were gonna be something special, and even being early she batters the head off me 

• Like 7

8 hours ago, blerie420 said:

@Stigofthedank especially for you lol

large.Screenshot_20231024-121812_Gallery.jpg

I had to pull the indoor PM a tad early, hence all the extra ginger pubes, but fuck me she's a cracking smoke.

The one outdoors is still plodding on and I'm hoping for similar. I had a gut feeling when I asked for these off panik they were gonna be something special, and even being early she batters the head off me 

@blerie420 man that’s some stunning bud,:wub: well done bruv:cheers: cheers for the photo mam I forgot I asked, mad keen to run them next season!! The FLC is amazing and I am gonna be running a lot more of them and give them a big big bed :sadwalk:big beasts as I am not a normal lemon fan as it where but this is something special.. not sure I have said lol 

I am buzzing to see what the outdoor does man, when we gonna see?

the peanut butter cookies I ran winter indoors compared to outdoors looks wise is phenomenal, and just about to wrap a cheeky early one up :oldtoker:

big ups blerie

stig

• Like 3

Forgot to update about the outdoor girl remaining in my rush to get a bud pic of the PM before I smoked it all lol

Didn't get photos this week as I was blazing on site.. doh

The remaining patriot medicine is chunking up really well. She's handling this weather like a right trooper. Her mate at the new spot went totally herm so she's definitely been jizzed on, but it is what it is.

Between her and the fast lemon cake I know where my bets are being laid next year, I haven't had a majorly successful outdoor run since... 2018 I think? I've always brought something home but the FLCs have kept me and my mucka in smoke for the foreseeable, and next year with the new spot and a little work, we're defo gonna be sitting on a good pile

• Like 5

large.Screenshot_20231029-212042_Gallery.jpg

Spoke too soon!

Her mate not only hermed but decided it wanted to rot in the process.

PM got obliterated by the same rot, all in the space of a week.

Fun little side note, the tyre spot is totally compromised. Went to check on other girls there, all bar a few fluffy nugs got ripped. So in the space of a month I've lost indoors, one of my outdoors, and all the produce from it lol

Saying that, PM was hefty. I mean not just a nice few buds, she was hench. Lesson learned for next year!

• Like 4