Blerie1 in the wild

blerie420

large.20230416_140314_3Bz6beGv48.jpeg

Moved up a tad further on an old plot as there's been a lot of movement, hills sliding and the old spot now being a marsh.

Soil itself is great, but there's a fair bit of rock muddled in there. I've got a plan but I don't wanna put it in writing in case it doesn't work lol

Will only be rolling the dice with a couple here as it'll be shared with another diary I'm running on here, hoping a spot closer to home has a better offering for my solo jaunt as this is with my mate

• Like 5

Girls are plodding along nothing to report really. Going to the newer spot the weekend will update then

• Like 1

large.20230430_135642_IZP4uXBp2c.jpeglarge.20230430_135637_2gZ1o06e1r.jpeg

So as I said before the sites had a lot of rock muddled in there, so this will be my plan. I've done it previously at others where the soil was shit with some level of success  but I thought to switch it up this year.

The soil here is great, it's almost all just worm shit, so after lugging up two 50L bags full of used indoor coco from previous runs and a couple hours riddling the native soil to make up the rest, as well as a healthy dose of bone meal in each, I'm definitely going with this for the RGS girls going out here.

The other girls I've planted took to it almost immediately, all the roots and rocks riddled out have been packed up the outside of the tyres to keep them stable. When I say the soil is banging..... It's super soft, smells fertile (can't describe it beyond that really lol) and drains really well, no pooling or stagnation.

• Like 9

large.Screenshot_20230502-215114_Gallery.jpg

Nothing much to report so here's a pic of my filthy groom and the girls. 

Really happy with how stout they've stayed, sure the great outdoors will put paid to that.

• Like 7

• 2 weeks later...

large.20230513_115505_TGClE7D70K.jpeg

Patriot medicine chugging on. 

large.20230513_115632_aqmZkM8I6C.jpeg

Same as the fast lemon cake. 

Not bad considering they've only had maxicrop and some Poundland tomato feed lol

Once they're in their homes I've no doubt they'll shoot up

• Like 7

large.IMG-20230514-WA0000_htRuFIwl2M.jpeg

So off we trot to find more tyres...

large.20230514_164953_aIzlzWq10E.jpeg

All the fast lemon cake are out out now, I'm waiting to get the patriot medicine at a second spot, I really want them to take centre stage lol

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, blerie420 said:

large.IMG-20230514-WA0000_htRuFIwl2M.jpeg

So off we trot to find more tyres...

large.20230514_164953_aIzlzWq10E.jpeg

All the fast lemon cake are out out now, I'm waiting to get the patriot medicine at a second spot, I really want them to take centre stage lol

The glove in the bag looks like it’s giving the middle finger:D

Good luck pal

• Like 4

@crazy-sheep wouldn't surprise me, life's been dishing a few out recently lol

I'm taking it surprisingly well, I'm putting it down to all the outdoor action. 

On top of this plot I've got 2 being finished off, and another 2 potential ones, candle at both ends jobby haha

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

large.Screenshot_20230524-123208_Gallery.jpg

Only the patriot medicine hanging back up on the roof.

I'm hunting on a near daily basis for the perfect plot for them and them alone but I'm kinda bumbling now. They may just end up with the lemon cakes but I hope not

• Like 9

I'm missing in action currently abroad but my growmie has checked in on the lemon cakes

large.Screenshot_20230528-211417_Gallery.jpg

Neeeeeowwmmmm lol

• Like 7

• 2 weeks later...

Afternoon!

Site won't let me upload, all in good time though.

The FLC have started to slow down reaching for the sky, bit more sideways movement. I've bent the tops to speed this up a little more (thanks whoever did that on here you're a star)

Patriot medicine is going in that spot too, she's been dug into one of the tyres with another girl until I can get up there with a bed just for her. Strange lack of tyres on route to the site which is abnormal for where it is

• Like 3

large_FLC2.jpeglarge_FLC1.jpeg

Bent the FLCs cos of their shoot up, the stem is like fresh bamboo. No middle as of yet but a good bit of pinching will change that

large_PM1.jpeg

PM is sharing a bed right now, hoping to change that by next visit, suspicious lack of tyres about to snatch lol

All the girls have had some grow more chucked in for good measure, the soils decent but not as good as initially thought. Have made a makeshift water source, stretched a tarp over some stumps, fed into the top of a 20 litre drum we have on site, hopefully it comes good, but will still drag water with me to make sure for now

• Like 8

• 2 weeks later...

Morning everyone

Minor setback on my part, relying on my growmie to head up this weekend as I'm out of commission.

He lives more local so I'm awaiting an update as he's away himself tomorrow so a Saturday visit is on the cards. Normal business resumes shortly lol

• Like 2

Heading to the spot loaded up on painkillers and hope lol

As you may have guessed, me mate didn't go hence the radio silence. Should have an update by end of today

• Like 1