Blerie1 in the wild

blerie420

Promised Mrs Jones I'd calm it down this year.... This afternoon I had 7 out in the garden and I've not even officially started yet.... Should be fun in June with another 6 out there :hippy:.... 

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, Idicanna jones said:

Promised Mrs Jones I'd calm it down this year.... This afternoon I had 7 out in the garden and I've not even officially started yet.... Should be fun in June with another 6 out there :hippy:.... 

Someone else is gonna be running around like a looney for a change lollol go on sunshine fill that garden with green ;)

• Like 3

@Revive she's gonna bash the shit outta me.... Did I say 6?? I meant 9 ffs. That's without your subbies. Oh dear god, tell the kids I loved them :(..... 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Idicanna jones said:

@Revive she's gonna bash the shit outta me.... Did I say 6?? I meant 9 ffs. That's without your subbies. Oh dear god, tell the kids I loved them :(..... 

lollollol:yep:

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Idicanna jones said:

I wanted to harden these off last week of the month in the garden

... mrs says otherwise lol

• Like 3

On 04/04/2023 at 8:50 AM, blerie420 said:

large.20230404_082616_b9oXDnOE6P.jpeg

1 month later lol

Seeds in for germination, I was hoping to be 2 weeks earlier so I could give them a good start indoors and maybe take a couple of cuts, no dice.

Means however I will be trying my hand at air layering when they're outdoors, here's to hoping!

Well this is a fellow Graffer if iv ever seen it :smug:

• Like 2

On 08/04/2023 at 9:48 PM, blerie420 said:

Likewise @Idicanna jones I think you'll have competition for the doom title though lol first year back out since 2020, properly anyhow. Done little ones in the garden, reject cuttings in railway spots (being a Graff head for a few years had it's perks haha) but want a real doomsday prepper style stash, leccy goes up? Into the outdoor stash. Venue dies out? Outdoor stash lol

Ah ha lol I knew it … Graff heads make exceptional guerilla Growers , ;)

• Like 2

@panik I've done alright previously, exceptional wouldn't be a word of use for my Graff or my growing lol

Would I be correct in thinking your handle is your moniker? And you've taken the Ahead'a The Game attitude to the grow side of life???? 

• Like 1

On 09/04/2023 at 7:44 PM, blerie420 said:

I wanted to harden these off last week of the month in the garden

... mrs says otherwise lol

Tell the good lady its for the good of the bee's :yep:      The amount of time the bee's spend on the plants is quite surprising ,  butterfly magnets when in full flower :george:

Been all over the news about the decline in bee numbers ,  im doing my bit for the bee's  lol       

• Like 2

@OldFord if I thought it'd work I would. We have arguments every spring about leaving the dandelions alone lol I only win cos I hide the lawnmower plug

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, blerie420 said:

@OldFord if I thought it'd work I would. We have arguments every spring about leaving the dandelions alone lol I only win cos I hide the lawnmower plug

I dont get grief , much anyway ,  i grow around the rear  / side of the workshop  ,  shes got her tidy garden section and im simply not allowed to leave random plants in this area ....even though the plant just ...somehow manage to find thwir way in there  :wassnnme:     

I only get grief when dare enter  ,  we got a wild area for the animals & wildlife to play & thrive  ,  i grow in that area and around the workshop perimeter ..... i do take over the greenhouse a bit at times lol        

• Like 2

@OldFord it all goes in the tinnitus ridden ear anyway mate lol

Update; I'm a dickhead!

I've had no success with the patriot medicine so far, really gutted cos that's the one I really want. All 3 fast lemon cakes are up and showing, just chucked another 2 PM in to see if I can pull it off, got my toes fingers eyes and pubes crossed, I've got one left, and if these don't work I'm handing it over to my growmie to give it a crack

• Like 2

11 hours ago, blerie420 said:

@OldFord it all goes in the tinnitus ridden ear anyway mate lol

Update; I'm a dickhead!

I've had no success with the patriot medicine so far, really gutted cos that's the one I really want. All 3 fast lemon cakes are up and showing, just chucked another 2 PM in to see if I can pull it off, got my toes fingers eyes and pubes crossed, I've got one left, and if these don't work I'm handing it over to my growmie to give it a crack

Sorry to hear the PM's dont wanna play ball ,   not ran this cultivar before but it does have appeal :yep:      Good luck with them mate 

Real shame,  and i thought the Lemon was one of the slower of Paniks beans to decide to get moving ,   2 yrs running they have been the laziest out the entire collection but they more than make up for it when they get going :yep:

• Like 2

@OldFord yeah I remember you saying that which is why I'm surprised. And same, I wanna see these out n about but I'm banging my head against a wall with em.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, blerie420 said:

@OldFord yeah I remember you saying that which is why I'm surprised. And same, I wanna see these out n about but I'm banging my head against a wall with em.

Should you get nothing from the pack ,  go speak to Panik :yep:      Im sure he will keep you right mate  ,  i also have a few spare RGSC beans i can send your way if your stuck mate.   

• Like 1