Blerie1 in the wild

blerie420

@OldFord nah I know paniks customer service is a1, even when they're freebies. I'm trying to rule out user error beforehand though lol you're an absolute gent for the offer too. Much appreciated 

• Like 2

Just now, blerie420 said:

@OldFord nah I know paniks customer service is a1, even when they're freebies. I'm trying to rule out user error beforehand though lol you're an absolute gent for the offer too. Much appreciated 

No worries mate ,   sharing's caring  :wub:lol       I spread the bean love often mate  , no sense in sitting in my fridge if someone can make good use of them :yep:

• Like 1

large.20230411_192726_KyJUEcj80i.jpeg

As mentioned previously,  the lemon cakes are 1 step ahead. Bottom right is the other PM that I'm pretty sure ain't gonna make it, but I won't give up till she tells me to

• Like 4

Sending positive vibes sir :yep:        A bit of plant whispering and all will be fantastic :george:           Fingers crossed mate

• Like 1

11 hours ago, blerie420 said:

large.20230411_192726_KyJUEcj80i.jpeg

As mentioned previously,  the lemon cakes are 1 step ahead. Bottom right is the other PM that I'm pretty sure ain't gonna make it, but I won't give up till she tells me to

When I read "PM" for a split second I was like oi oi Purple Maroc, this lads going old schoollol

Don't give up on her mate. Get digging and see how she's doing haha

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, Underdog said:

@blerie420

Have you tried singing to her? Works 9/10 times. Trust me.

Try Chaka Demus & Pliers  ‘Tease me’ :bong:

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Hole in the clouds said:

Try Chaka Demus & Pliers  ‘Tease me’ :bong:

I'd need to get my cousin involved purely for continuity, him doing pliers me as Chaka.... lol

2 hours ago, blerie420 said:

I'd need to get my cousin involved purely for continuity, him doing pliers me as Chaka.... lol

Guaranteed to work lol 

• Like 1

Both the new patriot medicine have popped! Aw yisss

Fast lemon cakes are standing proud and stout, no leggy girls round ere!

• Like 1