Blerie1 in the wild

blerie420

large.Patriotmeds.jpg

Patriot medicine sitting tight while I sort my life out and get her own tyre sorted

large.64a1b61a286c4_FLC2.jpg

The lemon cakes are by far the biggest on the patch and making the most of it, the fan leaves are bigger than my head lol

large.64a1b61b61586_FLCFlower.jpg

They're also approximately 2 weeks into flower bar 1, pistils coming in thick now 

large.Screenshot_20230702-152156_Gallery.jpg

Just for reference on how they're the biggest of all on site 

• Like 11

Growmie has gone to the girls today as I'm buckled again, will hopefully have a lot to report back later

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

All coming along mate  ,  looking happy & healthy :yep:     Not long til we get a wicker colour & flower show :wub:     All the best with it mate

• Like 1

large.64b1d4e1629d5_FLCPreflower.jpglarge.64b1d4df042ac_FLCGang.jpg

I am having a nightmare and a half with this site atm lol

@OldFord looks like the fast lemon cake couldn't wait, she's well on her way!!

I did have a few more pics to update better but no dice uploading them. Will be going again Sunday so there'll be more

• Like 7

@blerie420     Yeah the FLC seems to get out the gate fast and get motoring :yep:   

The ones i did were the very very last to sprout but first to finish :george:    Although i did push them on a good bit.   

• Like 2

Oi oi oi oi ladies and gentlemen we have great news.

large.Screenshot_20230723-185142_Gallery.jpg

Far left FLC is in full flower now. She looks to be at week 3.. @panik have I fucked something up or do some of them have more auto leaning tendencies? I'm not complaining, seeing the buds filling out has made the end goal seem truly realistic now lol

large.Screenshot_20230724-021949_Gallery.jpg

Patriot medicine has been taken from her HMO tyre to the great wild. We pushed further along the spot and found a great big patch which will be featuring next year. Spade depth soil at a minimum, all lush and rotted nicely, so she got dropped in and watered to settle her. She was flimsy to begin with but she was standing staunch by the time we left 4 hours later.

Excited now I can see end product starring to form. Lovely acrid smell, like burning rubber and butter cream mixed in one from the one in full swing 

• Like 7

• 2 weeks later...

No pics but good news.

Patriot medicine is loving her new spot!! She's still a bit bandy but she's getting there. Definitely got to stake and support next visit, probably should have from the get go but when have I ever done things the easy way? lol

The one FLC who was in full swing is still very much in full swing, think she's going to be ready long before everything else. The other two seem to have settled with a few preflowers showing so I'm sure they won't be far behind.

Yes, I'm still patting myself on the back for the tyre idea lol

• Like 3

I got one that has flown ahead FLC lovely smells and gonna finish really early in comparison :wassnnme: not moaning lol

big love

stig

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

large.IMG-20230819-WA0005.jpg

Patriot medicine has settled in brilliantly!

She's really liking this new spot, there's knot weed to compete with but with my helping hands she won't have too much of a battle we hope.

large.IMG-20230819-WA0010.jpg

The FLCs are well into the 7 foot region now, and see the one with yellow leaves?? There's a very good reason lol

large.IMG-20230819-WA0022.jpg

She's packing on flower. And some lovely flower it is as well!! Smells completely of wedding cake.

All girls got a top dress, PM got some growmore just to push her along, the FLC got some bone meal and a touch of SoP to really help flower come on.

Saying that 1 is leaps ahead, as above. One is about 4 weeks in, and the last one is just starting. All in good time 

• Like 8

• 3 weeks later...

What a difference two weeks makes

large.FLCprechop030923.jpg

Not the heftiest buds but you don't want that outdoors really do ya.

That being said, she got scoped, 90 percent milky, couple dots of amber and a few clear but neither of us can get up there for a couple weeks so I told her, get your coat you've pulled lol

large.FLC2left030923.jpglarge.Flcc030923.jpg

So then there were 2... FLC that is.

Both are in full flowering swing... I swear next year, she's star of the show. She's made me look like I know a thing or two about growing lol

large.IMG-20230903-WA0021.jpg

Patriot medicine has loved the new spot, and the dose of growmore and home brew. She's doubled in size and blessing me with little clusters of pistils. She smells like rubber bands and parmesan atm, but all looks hopeful for cropping in good time.

In a world where nobody likes being called a safe bet, panik my man you are the safest bet so far. If I bet 100 quid on you I'd get £100.01 back lol

• Like 4

large.FLCLowerz.jpg

Having to make do with drying in the loft was always going to affect the speed of it, but I'm pleasantly surprised.

This is some of the lower bud, which dried after 3 days to the point of stems snapping and grinding to dust.

That being said, you know I couldn't wait to roll a bat of this. Got the OK from my mate to dip into the stash before doing so, and got me a nice half gram zoot going. 

She's got that full cakey thing going on, despite the fast drying, and a little squidge of skunkiness to her. 

Yield did come back a little spindly, but she was definitely cooked right because she put me on my arse lol

I'm gonna have to revise how I treat the girls to get a little more out of the other 2, but I'm very happy with this as a Percy smoke

• Like 11

• 3 weeks later...

2large.PatriotFlower1.jpg

Patriot medicine has kicked right into flower!

She smells skunky as fuck.

large.FLCBud2.jpg

Both the remaining FLC are well into flower. I'm gonna push them more than the first girl just to see if I can, a little more bud would be nice but not essential

large.FLCBudshot.jpg

The one girls a little further along and beefing up nicely.

All girls got a good splash of liquid ferts and seaweed, going to try and visit more often to keep that up just to push them along nicely.

• Like 7