Hole In The Clouds RGS diary 23

Hole in the clouds

large.40A4177A-1C49-473B-A11A-6E7967105578.png This is the other bed for autos I’ve made a start but needs a lot more work. I’ll make it bigger too I think. 

• Like 5

Pulled a few packs out the fridge and got the tubs sorted ready to get some wet tomorrow. :hippy:

large.5D7F3A6A-A2DC-4E59-BD3E-486ED446D992.png

• Like 6

100% germination RGSC seeds same as last year. Fast zkittles were um….fast! :Dlarge.52CA362B-1BE0-4B13-B491-70452C6EE8BA.jpeg

Edited by Hole in the clouds
Spelling
  • Like 7

The swimming pool got re-jigged as the gulley feeding into it idea didn’t work. It wouldn’t fill up any higher so I’ve dammed the gulley off. It should fill right up now. Had a load of rain today too. 

large.1D2F2B03-FC49-4108-A8EA-BC1774E39ED0.png

• Like 5

Stuck a couple more Kushty bx1 and Mighty Freeze in soil today. 
large.29370D68-461A-4576-B2C1-77823EA22211.png

• Like 6

On 08/05/2023 at 11:40 PM, Hole in the clouds said:

Stuck a couple more Kushty bx1 and Mighty Freeze in soil today. 
large.29370D68-461A-4576-B2C1-77823EA22211.png

Just read your diary so far & loving your water source you've used your initiative & hard graft.

Really intrested to c how your kushty bx 1 turns out as I have a few to go outside. Good luck 

• Like 1

@130RMORGA03

Cheers been hard at it as I don’t want to run out again next year! I’m coming to the end of last year’s harvest now. 
Couldn’t find hardly anything about kushty bx1 just a couple of photos so wasn’t sure about it. It doesn’t seem very popular so just bought 3 to try out and see for myself. One is a week and half old and the other two poked they heads up yesterday. See how they go, imagine it’s right up my street. 

• Like 2

Hard work always pays off. 

Same here can't find much if any info on kushty bx 1 apart from rgs description. I'll get some pictures of my kushty bx 1 up later on. Planted 6 & 6 popped up. 

Edited by 130RMORGA03
  • Like 1

Not going to plan really. A couple of seedlings are showing initial signs of yellowing? I think it’s overwatering as due to work commitments I’ve been making sure they don't dry out this week. It’s not too bad. I’m leaving them dry out. I’ve been watering from below is this ok or should I be watering from above? 
Also these were put into paper towels on the 1st May so it’s been 13 days are they on track or have I slowed them down? 

large.A93534F6-4653-4A2F-9B2D-86DD539ABA96.pnglarge.801A35D1-A141-45EA-97A5-4341DFBBA978.png

I’ve got the auto amnesia beans out the fridge last night and the auto wedding cake freebies. All are being wetted this morning. I wetted two of them earlier this week and they haven’t cracked so I don’t know how many will germinate from the rest of the pack so just going to do them all.

Edited by Hole in the clouds
  • Like 7

Big ups @Hole in the clouds

Dunno where this paragraph went dude, and can't remember it fully now, so 1st gremlin attack for me :wallbash:

So like it's been said so many times one man's gold is another man's trash... but for me personally I love the citrus pheno in kushty bx1 and would be up there fella that's for sure!!! Hope your all bless, best of luck on your 2nd season 

Edited by Stigofthedank
Paragrah dissappeard
  • Like 2

Tried germinating 2 out of a pack of auto amnesia last week and they didn’t crack so chucked the rest of pack in thinking I’d only get a couple. Dunno what happened to the two last week but all the rest of the pack germinated really quickly! Took me by surprise when I opened the tub. 

large.A3F7C317-7015-4780-AE21-F3A109E67A97.png

• Like 7

So this nearly all went pear shaped. Couple of posts above I had some initial signs of yellowing, well that went from bad to worse rapidly! A catalogue of errors on my part and being a noob I was just staring at them scratching my head instead of investigating what was going on. There’s a thread in sick plants. 
Anyway after a couple of very late nights of re-potting and a re-jig of my tent environment they’ve recovered really quickly as you can see below. These two were the worse affected and are looking really happy now so all good. They will be going out in a few days :) 

large.IMG_9568.pnglarge.IMG_9567.png

• Like 8

All the auto amnesia have gone out into two beds. All 14 days old from seed I think. Hopefully they will do alright I’m not particularly bothered just having a try with them really. Did have two runts. One I binned the other I’ve stuck out anyway see what it does. The bed in the photo I started prepping back in January so they should do well in there. Busy busy! They nearly all out now just got a few left :)

:hippy:

large.IMG_9598.png

• Like 7

I’m surprised how well these six Mighty Freeze survived a day in a cardboard box I made for them. They were the last stop to a busy day and a good trek to get to the plot. 

large.IMG_9614.jpeg

These won’t be getting much attention. It’s a plant and leave alone as much as I can. There’s two sets of three. Started preparing holes a few weeks ago. Mainly just a load of compost. 

large.IMG_9617.jpeg

Forgot the canes but handy bush on the plot to use. Like it, very stealth :) Forgot the bloody slug pellets. Oh well, good luck little ones! lol 

large.IMG_9615.jpeglarge.IMG_9618.jpeg

• Like 5