REAL GORILLA DIARY COMP 2023

panik

I'd like to have go, have got 2 rgs Tangie auto i had as freebies from last year sprouted and ready, gonna grab some fast photos to try when payday comes lol

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 19/04/2023 at 9:44 PM, Dreamer420 said:

I haven’t heard anything from 2 weeks ago… guessing it’s too late for more entries…

Pm me a name address mate 

• Like 2

Good to see more keen outdoors enthusiasts. :yep: I have backed out of this one (was gonna use my own bought beans) but maybe next year... All the best to the growers this season!

• Like 1

• 7 months later...

Sorry guys iv been meaning to do the winners but been so busy lately haven’t got around to it , I had something very exciting in the pipe line so was waiting to reveal the winners along with said information, please bare with me while I finalise things and hopefully get the winners up over the next few weeks I need a couple days to sit down and go back over all diaries to choose the winners , 

again sorry for delay guys bare with me :yep: 

• Like 12

On 12/12/2023 at 8:42 PM, panik said:

I had something very exciting in the pipe line so was waiting to reveal the winners along with said information, please bare with me while I finalise things

i wonder what the pipe line project is :wassnnme: 

big ups @panik roll on 2024!! big tings agwarn :thumsup:

• Like 2