REAL GORILLA DIARY COMP 2023

panik

Howdy guys , we missed the 2022 season for a diary comp so i thought id get in early this year so you all got plenty of time, there's been a few changes unfortunately , 1 being 1st prize is a bit less this time round i re evaluated it and think i was definitely giving away far too much with a £1000 seed coupon plus rinsing out my stock levels so iv reduced that to £600 coupon which is still good for a first prize winner,.. lets see what you can all pull off  this year there's plenty room for everyone and with the rising energy prices i expect everyone to be making the most of free sun grown weed, lets do this :punk:

So The  Rule's as usual are ...

Rules 

1) Diary entree's MUST have over 50 post's, and be fully committed to partake and finish the diary..

2) I will ask anyone who has brought strains from us to please use them, in your diary we do not want to be sending out lots free strains if you already have some on board :yep: 

3) If you don't have our seeds and would like to partake then please choose a 6 Pack of your choice and PM us your choice along with delivery details please ..

4)Diary's to be started by end of May if not before your choice for the early birds ...

5)We welcome as many as 20 participants to take part ...

6)Diary's to be in and finished by 1st November , there should be NO ONE still have RGS plants out  by anywhere near this date unless you've picked an indoor strain..

PRIZES

1st Prize will be a whopping £600 seed coupon to spend on any seeds of Real Gorilla Seeds, (id like to think the winner would take full advantage of seeds for 2024 season)

2nd Prize will be £250 seed coupon to spend on any seeds of Real Gorilla Seeds, plus a Hoodie of your Choice..

3rd Prize will be £100 seed coupon to spend on any seeds of Real Gorilla Seeds, plus T-shirt and Hat ..

I Have 1 New strains available this season for testing so if any of you diary participants would like to test these strains give me a shout we have ..

New Strain   (Pink Cherry Pie) is a cross of  Cherry Pie x Pink DFG pheno , cherry pie being a purple afghani x og kush , indica dominant leaning strain with pink purple hues , harvest around beginning october .

So they are the Rules and Prizes for the 2023 Gorilla Comp hope you all make the most of it and enjoy your season guys lets get the diary flowing i got good feelings about this season,... BE LUCKY OUT THERE...

Panik :yep: 

Edited by panik
  • Like 20

Good to see RGSC on it again :yep:        Generous prizes and a new cultivar :george:     

I would be interested in running the Pink Cherry Pie  ,  love a nice bit of indica !     A strong possiblity of putting her in light dep for a mid August chop.

The very best of luck to one and all and thank you to Panik for affording the competition and prizes :yep:

• Like 8

If 1 fast lemon cake on my balcony can count I'm in, going to grow it in coco in the sunny corner later in the year, was going to put the other 2 out on roundabouts for a laugh lol 

• Like 6

I've been eyeing up the erdpurpz for a while. Only a garden grower but I'd love to have a blast dude

• Like 4

I’d like to enter please. I’ve got a nice selection of your beans. Ten different strains available to put out this year. 
Dunno if it’s just my phone but I can only read half of each line of your post? 
Any plans to restock the hoodies on your website?  Was going to order one with my last order but all say out of stock.:smokin:

Edited by Hole in the clouds
Trying to work out why some of it was highlighted
  • Like 4

I have a go mate

21 minutes ago, Hole in the clouds said:

I’d like to enter please. I’ve got a nice selection of your beans. Ten different strains available to put out this year. 
Dunno if it’s just my phone but I can only read half of each line of your post? 
Any plans to restock the hoodies on your website?  Was going to order one with my last order but all say out of stock.:smokin:

• Like 3

Forget u lot of wannabees the murphy is here to retain his title. :rofl:

First thing i ever won was this comp u lots got no chance.

I likes the sounds of them new ones mr @panik  please send me a pack so i may grow them and whoop these whanabees arses. lol:rofl:

• Like 11