REAL GORILLA DIARY COMP 2023

panik

No shit dude. Firing a couple of these over to Oz to see how my brother gets on. Absolutely buzzing. Will get my diary up in April. Thanks again :skin_up:

• Like 1

Just been talking about good breeding compared to ten -fifteen years ago it was hard then going back further we had a handful.The hard days ha ha a pal of mine is giving it a go this year after been a bit on the fence I’ve give him all he needs to know grow wise then I told him to choose a few packs of RGS and off you pop mush and to be fair he won’t be in my ear every other day which is nice maybe open his mind up a bit which I love doing it’s the reaction when they have been to a plot mid to late September and they are like all giggy excited nice yeah.peace Goohfy.

• Like 2

The monster pot this season will be filled with one of last seasons testers the "fast lemon cake" once i fill the pot. lol

A couple of mighty golds this seasons testers and some lemon drizzle which i really wanted to do last season but just didn't have room.

Oh and "the 7" if i can squeeze em in.

• Like 6

The king of the jungle spoke , we listened ,

The army came together for the battle !

The supply's arrived, in the meantime we wait for final battle plans before the real gorrila army decent against our greatest foe mother nature!

large.20230304_093314_compress99.jpg

I'll be taking part, running 7 RGS Strains this year GG3, Freezland, Fast Lemon Cake, Mighty Gold, MAFF, Green Gold, Purple Freeze.

Already have my diary up so I'll be continuing to post on that up until September/October harvest if all goes well.

• Like 3

I have decided on the seed selection from my wee stash of RGSC beans.

Affiedaze

Mighty Freeze BX1

Auto Real Gorill4

That's it for now, won't pop any seeds until next month... :) 

Edited by Crow River
  • Like 3

id have a bash at cherry pie if any left?:fart: plenty room left in moma natures garden for the colour pink + soundz beyond super delicious!!

• Like 2

10 hours ago, ghost gardener said:

id have a bash at cherry pie if any left?:fart: plenty room left in moma natures garden for the colour pink + soundz beyond super delicious!!

send me a pm 

• Like 2

tryed to pm but keep getting this msg

You are only allowed to send 0 messages per day. Please try again later.:ermm: