REAL GORILLA DIARY COMP 2023

panik

55 minutes ago, Hole in the clouds said:

I’d like to enter please. I’ve got a nice selection of your beans. Ten different strains available to put out this year. 
Dunno if it’s just my phone but I can only read half of each line of your post? 
Any plans to restock the hoodies on your website?  Was going to order one with my last order but all say out of stock.:smokin:

That’s happening for me also maybe a mod vcan check it out @Joolz any ideas why the opening post is missing txt on mobile ? 

• Like 1

Aw shit can I justify more seeds lol 

gonna have too. Want to try the fast lemon cake again. New safe addy will give a PM when certain :) 

• Like 4

For me the opening post each line is really long., I can read it all but it’s like instead of going to a new line it’s just continuing on. 

Hope that makes sense I can’t explain shite lol

• Like 2

Anybody who has seen any of my diaries knows i likes a good laugh last season i suffered bloody sciatica but still pulled in some decent weed.

Been planning since november when i choppeed me last one early i might add cos i wanted to get a head start on this season.

Da bed is ready the pot will be filled in the next few weeks got a new auto plot.

Got 8 subbies already growing bring it on dudes u lot are already behind. lol

• Like 5

Love to be in in the action, will pm you when 8 get subs in, just ordered more from you guys, big love:fart:

• Like 2

@panik If there's still room on the rosta, I'd love to join in the fun. Will pop you a PM but understand if I've already missed the cut. 

• Like 3

Good shout, @panik:yep: 

I have a nice selection of RGSC beans. This will give me an excuse to grow some of them. :) 

New strain sounds lovely, but don't think it will finish in time outdoors here. So I'll stick with the ones I've got. Will have a think and decide on one or two strains to grow for the diary.

Will get diary up and running once I've made choices. 

Peace.

• Like 4

I have seeds left over  @panik I was going to run again this season but would love to test the new strain only if you have any spare ones left. :skin_up:

large.287320333_756245552243479_28989305

This little babies grow into funk'in monsters with a 9 foot Fast Lemon Cake last year.

large.290321660_766234424577925_87754105

• Like 7

The new strains perked alot of ears @panik

Gunna be a grow showdown.

Bring ya 6 shootaz cuz Billy the kids in town to teach all you lilly livered chicken shitz what time it is ;)

@panikI'm in. let me show u what I can do been on here many years but keep my self to my self let's show u guys what I can do with your strains I will do garden diary and gorilla diary .✌ 

• Like 2

would love to take part but nuthin ever finishes this far north...id have to do em indoorsl

bah

• Like 4

Look what arrived in the post this afternoon

:naughty:

Thanks @panik for sorting these beans, really looking forward to growing out this strain and documenting it for everyone.

I will get a diary up in April :yep:

large_1111.jpg

• Like 8

Fucking hell that was quick. Good luck for a tidy harvest 

ETA.... 

Home alone so saw that pic and thought I should check the post ....  

Well fuck my ozone @panik has fired me over the erdpurpz and some of the pink cherry pie..... Thanks man. Can't wait to give these a run in the garden!!!large.DSC_1158_copy_2250x3000.jpglarge.DSC_1159_copy_1800x2400.jpg

Edited by Idicanna jones
  • Like 5