REAL GORILLA DIARY COMP 2023

panik

@panikRoom for a little one?

I'd like to take part, I don't need any freebies as I'll be buying all of my seeds from you anyway.

Seems like a no brainer joining the competition if I'm running your genetics anyway this year.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Underdog said:

@panikRoom for a little one?

I'd like to take part, I don't need any freebies as I'll be buying all of my seeds from you anyway.

Seems like a no brainer joining the competition if I'm running your genetics anyway this year.

of course join in mate , can’t wait to see what you can pull off 

• Like 1

Just for your info. I cropped my fast zkittles on the 14th November outdoors.

Absolutely crazy .

5 percent rot.

53 lat

• Like 4

Just now, Madmacca said:

Just for your info. I cropped my fast zkittles on the 14th November outdoors.

Absolutely crazy .

5 percent rot.

53 lat

What did get off it mate

• Like 1

@panik same here mate if you have any spaces left, never grew outdoors before but was going to do it this year in my garden in one of those cheap poly greenhouses. 

• Like 1

My mates order is in.Now getting him to become part of the site.He is chomping at the bit out digging holes I am gonna help him get em to planting out stage then he will be with us lot to help him on his way.It’s super nice to see him getting excited ha ha nice.peace Goohfy.

• Like 3

20 hours ago, Madmacca said:

I'm in panik . 

17 hours ago, CheechChongReturns said:

@panik easy bro. You still got spaces or is this one chokka block?

6 hours ago, Stonedjones said:

@panik same here mate if you have any spaces left, never grew outdoors before but was going to do it this year in my garden in one of those cheap poly greenhouses. 

1 hour ago, marcjuna said:

Is this an outdoor comp? @panik

pm me name and adresses guys 

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, Goohfy said:

My mates order is in.Now getting him to become part of the site.He is chomping at the bit out digging holes I am gonna help him get em to planting out stage then he will be with us lot to help him on his way.It’s super nice to see him getting excited ha ha nice.peace Goohfy.

If only I could say the same haha my mates slacking last year we did zero think I'm going to be doing most of it on my own this year, I'm not relying on him anyway good luck with yours mate I'll be cracking on with my plot next week.

• Like 5

5 hours ago, Madmacca said:

6 oz

That a good result that late is it mate thought the cold and wet would have got to it but never grew outside do you leave them that long or was it just one of them mate