Hollands hope, frisian duck and shaman

Celtic voyager

Just now, bfehillbilly said:

@Celtic voyager I'm thinking that Old Ford runs the regular photo version of SAD not the FV might ask him

Hi bfehillbilly 

Your right.

I think mentioned in an earlier post that it's just the regular versions runs.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, B-real said:

I havnt gotten one yet took over 18 months to get a proper diagnosis for other things My docs would rather say physical issues are manifestations of the mind and avoid giving help .

I get what I described tho my nan and grandad got it .

I spent my teens next to big sound rigs dnb raving then on site with lack of ppe disc cutting or near plant.

Yeah, Hiphop, Rave, DnB, Goan Trance, Techno etc.  That's what I blame for my hearing loss. I love speaker stax and producing in loud headphones.  I'm not very good either, so the dynamic range is often deleterious to my hearing...

Cheers for the reply anyway.  I was half-thinking you were going to say it was blood pressure or sommat, but I think that's half reasonable still...  Good luck with yours fella, it is pretty damned irritating.

Edited by MidgeSmith

On 13/02/2023 at 9:30 AM, MindSoup said:

tastes like crayons

Amen to that, it's like chuffing on a Crayola :puke: (Dew , not duck)

:yinyang:

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Celtic voyager said:

Hi OldFord

Would you happen to have a link to your grow diary, I'm having trouble finding it.

I'd like to see your cream caramel grow please.

Sorry mate ,  all im able to do is Quote .. .thats my limit  lol      

Go in the Growing Under Glass ssection ,   all my main diaries  are  This Years Offerings then the year  :yep:       

I have done SAD auto & fem ,    auto can be compact as in a few phenos that come up on the smaller side but its good end product.     SAD Fem is way better in results.   

The Cream Caramel i think i have ran her for the last 5yrs ,  purely as medicine ,  a longer cook out and its night night after a few pulls :yep:

I top a few times ,  the last CC in the diary was a few years back ,  big wide chunky girl ,  shes a good grow and dont kick up a stink !     

Yields generally on the larger side and just a nice plant to grow in the garden.      Will find the CC and try link her... doubt it ... but will try lol    

Personally if there's a fast & photo version i always go the photo route .... why take an inferior / less potency / less terps . less yield  option for the sake of a week or so ,  thats just my take on it.   

Edited by OldFord
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, MidgeSmith said:

Yeah, Hiphop, Rave, DnB, Goan Trance, Techno etc. I love speaker stax

Yeah this is why I have tinitus, that and cutting masonry with no ear protection lol, but I've never noticed it be affected by what I'm smoking. 

Ironically I hear that MDMA can somehow cure Tinitus lol

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Celtic voyager said:

Hi OldFord

Would you happen to have a link to your grow diary, I'm having trouble finding it.

I'd like to see your cream caramel grow please.

I have found the pics but cant link them sorry.    

Look in my gallery ,  Album is  Sweet Sees Autos Greenhouse Grows ,   its got Cream Caramel ,  SAD , Auto SAD , Wild Rose and  a few others.     Sorry i cant link.   

Think there is 160+ pics in the album 

• Like 1

Just now, OldFord said:

I have found the pics but cant link them sorry.    

Look in my gallery ,  Album is  Sweet Sees Autos Greenhouse Grows ,   its got Cream Caramel ,  SAD , Auto SAD , Wild Rose and  a few others.     Sorry i cant link.   

Think there is 160+ pics in the album 

Hi OldFord

Thanks for all your advice on this

Very much appreciated. 

I'll definitely take your, and everyone else advice, tips and info on borad.

So far, my plan is, six plants, 3 photos, 3 autos, various strains.

Going to pick up a mix seed pack of photos from sweetseeds, and take it from there. 

All outdoors.

• Like 2

• 4 months later...
On 2/14/2023 at 1:14 AM, MindSoup said:

Taste is very subjective, and TBF everyone enjoys different smokes, but when it comes to finishing times and hardiness the FD just doesn't compete stacked up against the newer varieties.  

The Nordic stuff is also worth a look, especially if you're after a milder smoke, but I haven't had much hands on experience with them in recent years and I've always grown the more sativa leaning stuff. The viking from Derg Corra I did a couple seasons back was an indica and an absolute beast, it was everything FD wishes it was. Not the earliest finisher but hard as nails and as near rot proof as you can get, taste was earthy with hints of liquorice and hash.  

How long did the Viking take to finish?

On 7/11/2023 at 10:36 PM, MindSoup said:

Mid October at lat 52. 

Missed this post.  Alright thanks, maybe it will finish a little quicker for me at lat 38 S.