Hollands hope, frisian duck and shaman

Celtic voyager

@panik sent out those as testers last year and they all got great feedback, I had to abandon my plot so no first hand experience but I saw some lovely pictures and reports on here. Keep an eye out for @Amarillo slims (Alfemco) seed drops coming up as well, his beans are pretty special, check out @Revives 2022 diary and you'll see what I mean. 

The stuff these guys are putting out at the moment is night and day to the old Dutch outdoor strains, it's always a gamble but IME they're a much safer bet. 

• Like 4

Super 61 was pretty much torture tested ,   Lemon Cake went really well for me  ,  ErdPurpz  was a lovely plant  ,    from what i seen front plant structure & flower formation all being a happy medium and safer gamble was the Super 61   ,   no idea in weight but they was healthy , well cooked , and really nice quality flower that filled quite a few kilners :yep:

Pics in gallery of all          The Lemon Cake buds were huge ,  nice outdoor quality and very very Lemon ,  in a sweeter way.        

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, OldFord said:

Super 61 was pretty much torture tested ,   Lemon Cake went really well for me  ,  ErdPurpz  was a lovely plant  ,    from what i seen front plant structure & flower formation all being a happy medium and safer gamble was the Super 61   ,   no idea in weight but they was healthy , well cooked , and really nice quality flower that filled quite a few kilners :yep:

Pics in gallery of all          The Lemon Cake buds were huge ,  nice outdoor quality and very very Lemon ,  in a sweeter way.        

Thanks for this OldFord

Did you grow this girls in pots, flower beds, or just straight into the ground. 

Also what strength where they. 

2 hours ago, Celtic voyager said:

Fast lemon cake

Erdpurpz

and super 61.

That's the three I would be growing and will be growing two of those three myself this year and if you have the space a couple of Slims beans will do you right they should be dropping soon 

Edited by bfehillbilly
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, bfehillbilly said:

That's the three I would be growing and will be growing two of those three myself this year and if you have the space a couple of Slims beans will do you right they should be dropping soon 

Hi bfehillbilly

Good luck with the coming season 

Hope all goes well.

The only thing that I can't seem to find out about these strains, is their thc levels. 

I don't want to grow something in the high teen or 20s, because I'm a light weight when it comes to thc strengths. 

I was looking on sweetseeds, and found cream caramel, and cream caramel cbd, might give one of these a shot.

• Like 2

Sweet Seeds is a good choice never grew any but there is a bunch of people on here that have @OldFord I think has grown about all of em and rates them highly be lucky

• Like 2

@Celtic voyager I see you mentioned Cream Caramel. That was my last grow and I was very happy with it :) A fairly couchlock smoke, nice body stone with a bit of a head buzz but non-anxious :)

I liked it so much I'm growing Cream Caramel Auto and some Black Cream Auto (I was meant to grow some more Cream Caramel fems, but I fucked up gerimating them - my error, not the seeds :doh: ). It's a very nice smoke if you like the more stoned vibe, as opposed to 'high' :)

Edited by Boojum
  • Like 2

11 hours ago, Celtic voyager said:

Thanks for this OldFord

Did you grow this girls in pots, flower beds, or just straight into the ground. 

Also what strength where they. 

All in pots mate ,    10l pots  ,  all came up big :yep:      Pics in my gallery of RGSC diary

And if we are talking Sweet Seeds also ,   Sweets SAD every time its bullet proof ,   Mohan Ram and Cream Caramel run really well outdoors.

Sweet Rose  ,  if thats your thing ,  comes up wonderful  as does Ice Cool but thats a wk or 2 longer than those above.    

• Like 1

2 hours ago, OldFord said:

All in pots mate ,    10l pots  ,  all came up big :yep:      Pics in my gallery of RGSC diary

And if we are talking Sweet Seeds also ,   Sweets SAD every time its bullet proof ,   Mohan Ram and Cream Caramel run really well outdoors.

Sweet Rose  ,  if thats your thing ,  comes up wonderful  as does Ice Cool but thats a wk or 2 longer than those above.    

Hi OldFord 

Thanks for the info.

I went on the sweetseeds site, had a good look through it..

The cream caramel cbd, and SAD does look and sound really good, in regards to thc/cbd ratios. 

Thanks .

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Celtic voyager said:

Hi OldFord 

Thanks for the info.

I went on the sweetseeds site, had a good look through it..

The cream caramel cbd, and SAD does look and sound really good, in regards to thc/cbd ratios. 

Thanks .

Cream Caramel needs taking down before shes fully cooked or you just fall asleep lol         

The SAD is a total winner ,  quite a few guys all tried her and loved her  , a staple / banker for me ,  wonderful effect , very uniform and rock solid.   

Mohan Ram ,  Jack 47  ,  Crystal Candy all worthy of a run without doubt , all produce well formed buds of good quality & effect.       

Sweets been in the garden for a long time now , year in year out ,  i got the arse with them as they stopped shipping direct ,  hard to find a full range but well worth going through them.   

Dont let my childish views put you off lol     Sweets have been very reliable for a long time !

Edited by OldFord
  • Like 3

13 hours ago, Celtic voyager said:

don't want to grow something in the high teen or 20s, because I'm a light weight when it comes to thc strengths. 

I never really understand this if I'm honest, if the weeds  really strong then just smoke less of it.

My GF always moans the weed is too strong.

"Well put the joint down then" lol

It's a ritual thing I guess, some people just like chuffing through a fat old bifter without having to worry if they'll be able to feel their face afterwards. :smokin: . I keep trying to pick more mellow strains, but they never seem to finish up like that lol

For what it's worth I've had plenty of High THC stuff that hardly touches the sides (usually that "Cali" weed) and 1:1 CBD:THC strains that seemed as strong as anything else, so IME the numbers in the description don't always translate to the smoking experience. 

E2A saying that Auto Bubbleicious by Nirvana was a nice mellow, gentle kind of smoke, I did one in the garden a few years back and it was the biggest auto I've ever managed to grow. 

Edited by MindSoup
  • Like 2

I've finally narrowed it down lol

The two photos I'm planning to run are

Sweetseeds, cream caramel cbd, and sad.

Going on their profile, nice sturdy plants, with good yields and effects. 

The two autos 

Blue cheese. 

Thanks to everyone for their advice and info 

Much appreciated 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, MindSoup said:

I never really understand this if I'm honest, if the weeds  really strong then just smoke less of it.

My GF always moans the weed is too strong.

"Well put the joint down then" lol

It's a ritual thing I guess, some people just like chuffing through a fat old bifter without having to worry if they'll be able to feel their face afterwards. :smokin: . I keep trying to pick more mellow strains, but they never seem to finish up like that lol

For what it's worth I've had plenty of High THC stuff that hardly touches the sides (usually that "Cali" weed) and 1:1 CBD:THC strains that seemed as strong as anything else, so IME the numbers in the description don't always translate to the smoking experience. 

E2A saying that Auto Bubbleicious by Nirvana was a nice mellow, gentle kind of smoke, I did one in the garden a few years back and it was the biggest auto I've ever managed to grow. 

Hi MindSoup 

Good point on smoking less.

Makes sense. 

Would give incentive to try some of the stronger strains out there. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Celtic voyager said:

cream caramel cbd, and sad.

Are those the Fast Versions? Only I'm not sure if the standard photos would finish in time in the UK. @OldFord will know for sure. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, MindSoup said:

Are those the Fast Versions? Only I'm not sure if the standard photos would finish in time in the UK. @OldFord will know for sure. 

Just checked there, 

And they weren't the fast version of SAD. changed that 

Thanks MindSoup, good spoting that, I wouldn't have noticed it till it was to late 

• Like 2