Fusion noodle 22

RUFUS HOUND

why thankyou @woody2shoes welcome along :yep:

Changes have been afoot in the flower tent - the Pot noodle and the last Joshua are now under the 65w board to the LHS (about 12" from tops)

2 Joshua clones have entered the arena and they are under the 2 x 85W boards ((light at max height)

weekly pot noodler pic - day 28 flower and the buds are getting a proper frost on I will get a few close ups over the weekend.:thumsup:

I dont know if she will last to 20th april though, lol 

large.63e599261a457_potnoodleflowerday31.jpg

• Like 9

Impressive mate :yep:     I would like it but i cant lol      Try again later

Looks to have a liberal healthy coating of crystal !!      Enjoy your hard work sir.   

• Like 2

No probs - Im having loads of browser bother today as well after an enforced update.

nice frosting but only 4 colas, so not much quantity but it was just "to give it a go and see what happens".

my only problem will be lasting to the end of april lol 

Edited by RUFUS HOUND
  • Like 3

Evening all pot noodlers 

Roxys doing well and maturing like a fine wine, she has a few leaves starting to yellow, so Ive gave her a quick N2 boost by feeding some grow. actually looking at the photo again looks like an mg def - I will give her a dose of epsom shortly at feeding time.

She would be ready for the chop in a few weeks but I will let her age disgracefully as long as I can keep her going.

large.63f0e63d54a4b_potnoodleflowerday40a.jpglarge.63f0e57ca6baa_potnoodleflowerday40dbud.jpglarge.63f0e57b03531_potnoodleflowerday40cbud.jpglarge.63f0e578a419f_potnoodleflowerday40bbud.jpg

• Like 10

a quick photo update of the TBL clones at day 28 (i think) - just potted up to 3L

The short one struggled early on as I over watered and saturated the compost but shes on the mend and growing well, now the soil has dried out - both have been topped and are now being fed chempak no.2 500ppm

On the plus side having the 2 clones in veg really helps up the humidity for the up and coming seedlings.

• Like 3

large.6403e64ff1f22_potnoodleroots.jpglarge.6403e6556fb6c_Potnoodlebud4b.jpglarge.6403e65862b04_Potnoodlebud4.jpg

Roxy has matured into a fine lady and ive decided the time has come to sample her wares.

Shes done surprisingly well, giving 4 good sized colas with very dense, rock hard buds, lots of frost, once dried it has a nice golden/ limey colour after grinding.

Cant really comment on the nuances of smell and taste as never really got mine back after the rona but to my buggared up senses its sweet/candy with spicy citrus 

Nice strain, easy to grow,no real bother apart from the early leaf dieback:blub: she didnt need much feed but then again it was in a pot noodle pot - did I mention the massive fat buds lol 

Edited by RUFUS HOUND
  • Like 7

Im totally nose blind mate, unless its under my snout I cant smell a thing but my mrs confirms "it stinks" lol 

• Like 2

She looks pretty mate!! Gutted for ya bout the rona issues, reckon you could save some in a jar till you're back in form?