Do Almost Nothing for a Chance to Win a Lifetime Subscription

Gaijin

9 hours ago, latitude54 said:

Squeaky bum time!! 
94.94 vs 97.90 with 200mins remaining!! 

Fucking defence!! All season Packers have been tipped to perform and haven’t. The one time they’re not and the actually do!! Got 21 points on the bench vs 4 on the field!!! :wallbash:

Yeah, I scored about 80 points less this week, with the same players lol 

My game counts for less, though 

I haven't checked this morning; do we have a winner? 

• Like 1

Last night's game was postponed but there are fantasy points still showing for the players involved.

Congratulations @Oldbearon becoming the inaugural 420 NFL Fantasy Football Champ. :toot:

• Like 3

21 hours ago, latitude54 said:

I’ve played all of my time and am 7 points behind so we can safely say that @Oldbear is the winner. 

2 hours ago, Arbre Medicinal said:

Last night's game was postponed but there are fantasy points still showing for the players involved.

Congratulations @Oldbearon becoming the inaugural 420 NFL Fantasy Football Champ. :toot:

Thanks guys

• Like 4

Yep well played mate but that's a sad situation with that fella collapsing hope he pulls through 

Thanks for a fun season 

• Like 2

Sad to wake up to see the news about last night's game. You never want to see that. Hopefully he pulls through ok 

It means that technically the fight for 7th place is still alive lol If the game is restarted at some point, he could potentially score 40 points and win 7th place for the Pigskin Peanuts. Not sure what the league will do here. It's a tight schedule. Anyway, moving on ........

Congratulations to @Oldbear and @latitude54 for making the Inaugural UK420 Superbowl. A close game, too. Oldbear still has the Buffalo kicker to add more points, while Latitude is done

Without further ado, congratulations to Oldbear, UK420 Superbowl Champion 2022/23, winner of the a UK420 lifetime subscription. Oldbear has hinted that he has enough beans already and wants this prize rolled over into next season's competition prizes, in the hope of creating more interest in the game that he loves. Hats off to that man, very generous 

Runner up prize of an annual sub goes to latitude54 :D Congratulations 

I've messaged @Joolz to let him know that the sub just purchased is for yourself and he'll be waiting for a message from you 

Start doing your research for next season lollol It's just around the corner. Anyone interested in playing again next season, we can throw ideas around in this thread. Double prize pool, maybe more people show an interest. Who knows? Anyway, thank you all for playing :) 

• Like 6

17 minutes ago, Gaijin said:

Start doing your research for next season lollol It's just around the corner. Anyone interested in playing again next season, we can throw ideas around in this thread. Double prize pool, maybe more people show an interest. Who knows? Anyway, thank you all for playing :) 

Hi mate. I missed this but would like to play next year. Do we get registered now or wait till you put something up?

• Like 4

Thank you @Gaijin I'm stunned that I even got to the playoffs, not to mention winning second place!

Just goes to show that it's very possible for someone with absolutely no knowledge or idea what they're doing to succeed in the UK420 Fantasy NFL. lol 

**EDIT**

I'm going for 1st place next season! :boxing:

Edited by latitude54
  • Like 7

3 hours ago, trees said:

Hi mate. I missed this but would like to play next year. Do we get registered now or wait till you put something up?

Hello mate :) No need to register or anything right now. We're going to discuss next season's format in this thread. I'll probably get a fresh thread started for next season as soon as the NFL starts the Fantasy season again. I'm guessing 2-3 months. Keep an eye open :yep: 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, latitude54 said:

Thank you @Gaijin I'm stunned that I even got to the playoffs, not to mention winning second place!

Just goes to show that it's very possible for someone with absolutely no knowledge or idea what they're doing to succeed in the UK420 Fantasy NFL. lol 

**EDIT**

I'm going for 1st place next season! :boxing:

Hopefully inspires a few more to have a go next year :D Congratulations 

• Like 1

Congrats @oldbear, well deserved and generous of you to roll the prize over for next year.

The do almost nothing nearly worked for ya @latitude54, think it would of been even more interesting if members had swapped out their injured players but I appreciate some people literally did nothing lol.

Hopefully next season we get the full amount of participants required.

Thanks again @gaijin for putting the comp on in the first place, looking forward to the next one.

✌️

• Like 2

@Sid the sloth you’re welcome mate :) 

This year was a bit rushed; next season we’ll get started as soon as they allow. 
Hopefully with more people doing almost nothing lol 

• Like 1

I lost my last game to a team that basically did nothing, so I there's a definite possibility of winning without doing anything, I did the wrong thing loads of times when I should have just done nothing. I did manage to put someone on the reserve list just before the end of our season though, so I'm ready for next year.....:hippy:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Arbre Medicinal said:

I lost my last game to a team that basically did nothing, so I there's a definite possibility of winning without doing anything, I did the wrong thing loads of times when I should have just done nothing. I did manage to put someone on the reserve list just before the end of our season though, so I'm ready for next year.....:hippy:

Agreed, I too often made changes for the worse instead of leaving alone. 

Reserves list? lollollol you're a step ahead already 

• Like 1