Do Almost Nothing for a Chance to Win a Lifetime Subscription

Gaijin

Hello folks :) It's that time of year again. That came around far too fast lol 

I've activated the league for this season, so the email address that you used to play last year should have received a message from me. You should be able to log in and do things in preparation for the season. I hope you all want to play again this year :yahoo: I'll be starting up a thread to see if we can get some more people involved. I'm thinking the prizes this year might involve some subbie seeds that are no longer available. Not sure, a lot to work out and holy fuck the first preseason game is in early August, so I best get my ass in gear :D Feel free to shoot me a message if you have questions, issues, anything at all, really :) 

• Like 4

I'm in...the draft is on the 25th of August.

A little wiser this year, best of luck to all taking part...:hippy:

Edited by Arbre Medicinal
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Alright @Gaijin

are you still gonna do this? Are there any spaces? I’m up for it if there is!  Don’t follow any sport really but sounds like it could be a laugh.:yep:

• Like 2

@Shotgun185 yes mate, going to get something up before my holiday is over. Link, instructions, etc. There's a space reserved with your name on it :yep: 

• Like 2

I'm already overdoing it, started messing around with draft orders and rankings.

Is it wise to draft a QB in the first round?

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, Arbre Medicinal said:

I'm already overdoing it, started messing around with draft orders and rankings.

Is it wise to draft a QB in the first round?

I need to get this up and running for potential new players :doh: Might get a chance later today. I know it's just "a post" but I'll lie awake worrying I've worded it wrong. I will lol 

Depends really. Historically the QBs are going to be your highest scoring players. Maybe that's not right. They are going to consistently score points every week. It's not like the QB doesn't get any touches one week; he gets the ball every play. So they are your most consistent scorers. The other positions contain very few stars that will score you good points EVERY week. So grabbing one of those in the first round, if possible, makes sense

It might be that you're thinking, No one else will take a TE first pick, I'll set my draft order that way and grab Travis Kelce", then take QB second round. Or maybe a star "scores every week" WR like Jefferson in the first round. If a few people have the same way of thinking, suddenly all the top WRs are gone in the first round, for example, but the second round is full of top QBs and Kelce might still be there too. 

I've always just gone with the default settings myself. I'd lie awake second guessing myself otherwise lol 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Gaijin said:

It might be that you're thinking, No one else will take a TE first pick, I'll set my draft order that way and grab Travis Kelce",

How the fuck did you know I was thinking that?  :wallbash:

• Like 2

:wassnnme: 

It's crossed my mind lol But I've never actually looked at changing anything about my draft, I just leave it as default, whatever that is. I might look this year, but then I'll decide that my team might be worse if I play around with it, and maybe it's better to just leave well alone lol 

• Like 2