Do Almost Nothing for a Chance to Win a Lifetime Subscription

Gaijin

2 hours ago, Arbre Medicinal said:

I've already started, I've been slowly compiling a list of players that I'd like to have next year.

I'm thinking that setting your own draft order might make a difference, too. If you leave it to pick automatically, I believe that it fills the two QB spots on your roster first, for example. If the majority are "auto-picking" QBs in the first round, you could set yours to draft the top WR, TE or RB in the second round. That way you would snag a first top QB and top WR, instead of a top QB and a lower ranked QB that you could pick up later anyway. I think that makes sense lol Know what I mean? 

• Like 1

Actually I think I made a mistake and I can no longer reach the play offs. 

I've decided not to trade any of my players but, what I will be doing is, swapping one or two key players on my roster for one or two that don't play. So if you notice that Josh Allen is suddenly available, you know why. 

Best of luck to those in the play offs.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Brysee said:

217 points the season will finish just as I get my eye in

massive score :shock:  I only scored about half that lollol No playoffs for me, I don't think

• Like 1

lollollollol 

I'm looking better this week, assuming that My Jimmy Rifter leaves his team as is: with no QBs :wassnnme:  lollol 

Unfortunately, we've entered the busy bit of the year at work, and I currently only have one night off between now and Christmas Eve :doh: I'll be barely here at all for the next 3 weeks. Good luck all

• Like 4

Week 14 starts tonight and short of a major fuck up, it looks like 1st place has been decided.

2nd through to 4th however is still to play for! Then the playoffs! 

Exciting couple of weeks ahead!!  

On 06/12/2022 at 9:06 AM, Gaijin said:

I'm looking better this week, assuming that My Jimmy Rifter leaves his team as is: with no QBs :wassnnme:  lollol 

@MindSoup Think you need to get some changes made mate! lol 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, latitude54 said:

@MindSoup Think you need to get some changes made mate! lol 

Mate I haven't even signed in since the season began lol.... 

How am I doing? Still dead last? 

• Like 2

On 12/6/2022 at 10:06 AM, Gaijin said:

Unfortunately, we've entered the busy bit of the year at work, and I currently only have one night off between now and Christmas Eve :doh: I'll be barely here at all for the next 3 weeks. Good luck all

I've barely been here at all for the last month and it'll continue for the time being, the World Cup is coming to its climax and I've lots going on at the moment, but I'm still checking on my team. Apparently it's now too late to trade within the league anyway. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Arbre Medicinal said:

I've barely been here at all for the last month and it'll continue for the time being, the World Cup is coming to its climax and I've lots going on at the moment, but I'm still checking on my team. Apparently it's now too late to trade within the league anyway. 

yeah I guess they don't want people out of playoff contention trading all their good players to a team that has a chance lol 

Our playoffs will be on us soon 

• Like 1