Canna butter machine

Baron von greenback

@geogeo I've been all over town looking for it in boots and a couple of independent pharmacies and our massive Tesco here with no luck , reckon the knit yer own yoghurt shop would have had it but the hippies wot run it shut earlier than I can get there.

Ended up getting it on scamazon for like 7 quid and it's sunflower lecithin I bought :yep:

:yinyang:

Well folks I've had a bash with the mbm :skin_up:

My verdict: if you like being high as balls buy one!! 

Just under 3oz of trim and popcorn to 1L coconut oil is what went in , two hours later and it was done , 20/25ml sample necked...90 minutes after that I'm giggling like a pixie and good for bed lollol

Still a bit fuzzy headed the morning after and I've had the best nights sleep in a long while!!

So this has left me wondering why edibles never really had much effect on me prior to this?

Either way the mbm is a cracking bit of kit and the applications are numerous! 

It's gonna revolutionise getting boxed in our house, especially for Mrs Pump who is a medical user. 

I'd absolutely recommend one to anyone :yep:

:yinyang:

• Like 4