Canna butter machine

Baron von greenback

Has anyone got one of them butter making machines if so can you explain how they work what like any good etc I have a soup making machine and they look very similar so wondering if it could be used for butter how how thanks guys

There are a few on the market, the one I think you mean just heats to a certain temp and it slices up the material with some cutting blades. You don't really need the cutting part I don't think. The other infusion machines don't use them.

Is the temperature adjustable on the soup maker? 

I looked into this before and the main differences I found was the soup makers only have a short timer on them and the temperature is not as precise 

4 hours ago, baked bean said:

I looked into this before and the main differences I found was the soup makers only have a short timer on them and the temperature is not as precise 

Ok mate cheers how long do you do the butter for and what temp see if I can match it to mine may be

• Like 1

The butter machine does have an 8 hour setting but that's just for tincture. I think the butter is 2 hours at 71c.

• Like 1

I have never used a dedicated butter machine ,  due to recent medical needs im now producing butter regularly and have been looking into them ,  up until recently i have been old skkol using the oven & cooker but the Mrs despises the smell ! 

Now due to upscaling needs i have been using the pressure cooker method to kerb the smell and keep the good lady sweet and its so much easier with no odour at all.

End product is great and having no lingering odours is a win ,  decarbing & cooking in 1 machine although i still vac seal the bags. 

the Mrs wasnt exactly happy with me using the Nutri Ninja for butter but once she realised theres no smell or mess ... i got the green light to crack on :)  

• Like 4

I've always used my slow cooker to make butter, decarb befire bedtime and let melt and cook u to butter overnight. Kitchen smells delicious when I wake up in the morning and as a tester I usually spoon pour the hot melted butter over my toast then I forget what I'm meant to be doing and ita nearly T time lol

Have thought about those butter machines but not surw if they'll be much difference except a price of £10 slow cooker out tesco or £100+ on the river

Edited by Darknight420710
  • Like 3

@Darknight420710 Probably be a waste of money for you if you're happy with the slow cooker method. Most people wouldn't be happy about the smell if they've got a grow going on in the same property.

If you ever want to make tincture I'd say get an MB or a Noids though, the slow cooker would be too hot to make that. As in it would be dangerous!!!!!!

• Like 3

Thanks @KC I love the smell it gives off. People ask does it stink your house out and the answer is yes, but I leave it on through the night so I've no risk of visitors coming around unexpectedly or having ny back door open giving that ahhhhh bisto gravy whiff to the street lol

Edited by Darknight420710
  • Like 1

I love my MB machine......chuck it on and forget about it....But I do use it a fair amount tbf.

Frightens the fuck out me every time it kicks in tho mind lol 

• Like 5

Going to have to take a proper look at things didn't know you could do it in slow cooker what's mb or noids am I correct in basically you could the weed it butter then squeeze throught a cloth what do you do with the weed left in cloth cheers

• Like 1