Canna butter machine

Baron von greenback

Just about to take charge of the magical butter machine v2 , proper excited! 

Turns out scamazon prime day is good for some things!!!

:yinyang:

• Like 7

3 hours ago, BilgePump said:

Turns out scamazon prime day is good for some things!!!

bollocks,  i could have saved £50+ lol

mind you, i'm still well chuffed with mine, the oz and a half in 500ml i thought i'd fucked up was turned back into tincture the other day, i tried that batch last night, it was pretty much intact and was a delight to ingest, 2.5ml and the high lasted longer that the first batch which was one oz in 500ml ethanol.

anyone wanting a simple way to make tincture and to get royally fucked up (or just to carefully dose your hits when going close to the edge lol ), this is the way 

Edited by ratdog
  • Like 7

Bloody hell that's a good price! Just remember it's running as it goes quiet for ages then the motor starts up and you'll shit yourself. A bit like the first time you use sat nav and you're on a long motorway lol 

• Like 3

Mrs Pump informs me that we have a zip and a half in the freezer to run :woot:

Thinking out first attempt should be something we'll use readily so I'm debating whether to go olive oil or coconut? 

Both are heavily used ingredients at our house so either works for us really, just don't really know which would be "better" and if we go olive would the one with extra virgins in be best? 

So many possibilities, so many questions!!

• Like 2

I've been told that Olive oil is better to use than Virgin, some scientific explanation that escapes me right now but I only use virgin nowadays. Maybe if you're going to be cooking with it use the normal one. I think the MB manual suggests adding lecithin if you'll  be cooking with it.

I don't bother myself as I just drink it -_-

• Like 1

@KC pretty sure we have some sunflower lecithin kicking around somewhere, I'll have a good read of the manual when it lands tomorrow...  

.... just drinking it? That sounds like my style that :george:

• Like 1

Guest Default Attribute

lol no worries I really could do with saving the money just was a bargain really 

I currently use a cheap decarb machine called herboven thats in a similar deal over there for anyone looking for a cheaper alternative. Only used it for coconut oil so far but does the job 

Edited by Default Attribute

Despite my above post I'm tempted to buy a magical butter machine, wheres the best place in UK to buy, is it there website or does anyone know anywhere cheaper? 

• Like 1

The best place was scamazon earlier today unfortunately, we got ours for around 85 notes.

Aside from that the cheapest I've seen them online is north of 140 quid , usually closer to the 200 mark.

You can get the nebula boost on scamazon for under £100 though, pretty sure they don't get bad reviews.

• Like 1

@BilgePumpthat is cheap and I'd have snapped that up at the price.. I'd rather stick with the magical butter maker as it seems the business for what you need it for, cheapest I've seen was £174 from.the site and I guess 3 PayPal payments doesn't make it bad. 

I might wait for tomorrow though as scamazon might refresh on day 2 of prime.. feck knows lol

• Like 1