Canna butter machine

Baron von greenback

@BilgePump

Be careful how much you have, the first time I made olive oil I must have had about 4 tablespoons, never again :doh:

It was kinda fun I suppose. My mate was in bits when he turned up at my house and seen my eyes lol

• Like 5

hahaha plus one on that @KCI had  3 tablespoons n free pour into shake one day before golf. never again. I came up so hard it was like being on Mandy. genuinely couldn't hold it together was walking around like zombie trying to seem sane it while bank manager n my old chemistry teacher was asking if i was okay.  couldn't even speak let alone hit a ball. awful. however if youre alone in dark room for a day it's great experience. 

• Like 4

@KC I'm one of these rare folk who seem impervious to edibles, I knock out bro science "250mg" chocs quite well and it takes about 5 to get me there , two had my hydro rep buddy crying in the fetal position in the woods lollol

4 tbsps you say? :naughty:

:yinyang:

• Like 3

Lecithin is only necessary if you intend to mix your product with a very liquid substance. 

I helps the coconut oil/canna butter to emulsify and not drop out of the mixture. 

Otherwise lecithin is not required @BilgePump:D

Atb 

• Like 1

@Shumroom handy bit of info that buddy! 

I'll wait for the lec' I think because bilge does love a turbo charged coffee of a morning 

• Like 2

You might want to do an MCT oil for that,

i've got some in my basket lol 

Just waiting on some more funds to flow my way :)

As I wasn't expecting to buy this "right now" lol 

But I did get some gummy worm moulds when I ordered the MBM :D 

Atb

• Like 1

5 hours ago, growinggold said:

I came up so hard it was like being on Mandy.

i did the same with the tincture lol took 4ml thought this shit is only thc/cbd weed better bosh back some more, took 10ml in the end, fuck me! lol

Edited by ratdog
  • Like 2

@Shumroom I've got some Mct around ere somewhere I believe.

I've got all the necessaries for gummy worms sat in my basket as I await more funds lol

• Like 1

added 2 tablespoons of oil to my curry tonight :yep: coconut oil infusion is the one! so versatile and keeps AGES.

large.setoil.jpg

• Like 2

I'm so stoked to fire mine up now lads , just weighed our popcorn stash and it's pretty much bang on 3oz if you include the 5p carrier bag it's in , just waiting for the lecithin to land and a day off because I want to be present for this experience :D

Gives me a day or three to decide what carrier we shall use! Oh the excitement!!!

• Like 2

After buying the MBM,

I've since spent about £50(it's more than this I just don't want to think about it) on plain and flavoured gelatin plus moulds and some more coconut oil. 

I'm gonna try and master the infused gummy lol

:hippy:

• Like 2

@BilgePump where are u getting the lecithin mate is it sunflower or soya . bought soya the last time made it with mtc oil . they say sunflower is the best

just for a laugh , got me jar's mixed up last time instead off  fast buds ,cbd crack i cooked up -white widow , took 2 teaspoons and watched emerdale  1/2 hr episode

lasted  1hr long still cooked next morning . till 11pm  , next time use a dropper  ( reminder ) got 50 grams off fast buds 20/1 cbd, to brew tomorro the old way :bain marie:

fuckit , MBM will be order'd  to-morro . guys    

Edited by geogeo
forgot to add text
  • Like 2