Canna butter machine

Baron von greenback

@Darknight420710 The Mrs and I were chatting about the fact bezos seemingly sold out.

We reckon they've a set number of units they can discount heavily and still have enough stock of mb's to turn a profit on, yer thinking that there might be more tomorrow seems like a reasonable bet mate , I'd definitely hold fire until at least midnight just in case :yep:

Best of luck!

:yinyang:

• Like 3

On 6/26/2022 at 2:04 PM, zen-ken said:

I love my MB machine......chuck it on and forget about it....But I do use it a fair amount tbf.

Frightens the fuck out me every time it kicks in tho mind lol 

hi mate saving up for a MBM. does it make a lot off noise , i take it stops & starts when in the 4hr or longer cycle at over £200 i wouldlike it silent 

mind u , that was the price for the decarb / box an bits . goeogeo

• Like 1

Just now, geogeo said:

i wouldlike it silent 

then give it a swerve mate, it scared the shit out of me the first time the blades fired up lol

• Like 5

Just now, ratdog said:

then give it a swerve mate, it scared the shit out of me the first time the blades fired up lol

so it will be set up in the hut , mate, cant be worse than the beko washing machine , never feking off :wallbash:

Edited by geogeo
  • Like 2

Just now, geogeo said:

so it will be set up in the hut , mate

i can assure you that if you make tincture with it, you will soon forget about all the possible downsides lol

• Like 4

Just now, ratdog said:

i can assure you that if you make tincture with it, you will soon forget about all the possible downsides lol

@ratdog need to get £220 . right away , wait for the pension or get to the building/soceity cant wait till xmas , it save's a lot off pissin about ,in the kitchen

i cant get the gas hob , to the right temps , anyway.. on the last batch ,  should go for the spactulas as well . cut the wife's house keepin lol 

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, geogeo said:

i cant get the gas hob , to the right temps , anyway.. on the last batch

have you got a separate oven thermometer? they are quite cheap, and they work perfectly for me.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, geogeo said:

hi mate saving up for a MBM. does it make a lot off noise , i take it stops & starts when in the 4hr or longer cycle at over £200 i wouldlike it silent 

mind u , that was the price for the decarb / box an bits . goeogeo

yeah....when she fires up she will scare the shit out of you cause you will have forgot lollollol 

goes off every 15 minutes I think.

(always preheat the butter ime to stop any chance of burning)

It can be done a lot cheaper.....but when Im sticking £800 of herb in it at a time one fuck up, someone at the door or a phone call and it would pay for 4 of them :yep:

dont bother with the gloves of love but the filter bags are a must imo 

• Like 1

@geogeo I don't like to promote anyone getting into debt but the magical butter website has a set and once discount and an extra 10% off you can get it for around £176 and if you do PayPal then they'll be options of taking it over 3 months at £44 a month or 4 months at lower rate.

Tbh thats how I've managed to buy nearly all my growing equipment and got some good lights and ec fans with payment spread

I'm soo oooo tempted now my harvest ready and I'll be saving not buying weed fir a few months. 

@ratdog what's tincture?

Also is this something that can be done just using say 7g at a time or is it to much of a big boy to waste on that small amount and im better with the decarb in oven and use the slow cooker method?

I just make cookies at times times find 7g and a pack of the pre mix tesco shite can get me 6 and reading @zen-kensaying they use nearly £800 brings tears to my eyes and put me to sleep for a week lol

Edited by Darknight420710
  • Like 2

@Darknight420710 if you wanna do small amounts get a nebula boost with a fusion sleeve. the mbm is more full Oz's or Ideally more. 

tinctures are made with 95% proof grain alcohol like evaclear. you us just a few drops or ml in drink or ote n get you cained. I also like MCT oil as it's alway liquid n mixes well, plus tasteless.. 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Darknight420710 said:

@zen-kensaying they use nearly £800 brings tears to my eyes and put me to sleep for a week lol

I think the minimum is without looking at the thing is 2 cups of butter (1 cup to 1/2 oz).....I usually use 5 and double the amount of bud.(mids and some lowers)

But then the medicine will last in the freezer a good while :yep: 

Its only worth it if your using it a lot 

Edited by zen-ken
  • Like 3

@zen-ken it's 7-14g of botanicals per 240ml minimum, or more if required according to the manual I'm sat in bed reading as I type this :yep:

• Like 3

I found half a ounce per cup perfect but if you want to do small amount then like growinggold says use a Nebula Boost. I do like the boost as it doesn't chop up the herbs meaning you get much better flavours imo.

The MB eats weed like it's going out of fashion lol 

• Like 4

@KC tbh I thought a Q per run was mad stingie.

We'll be boshing an Oz or so of bottoms and popcorn through ours once the lecithin lands as a trail run 

• Like 2