anyone grown -attitude freebies....opinions wanted

badbillybob

Some of my freebies from attitude which I'm yet to try but would love an opinion on are :

Blue Og, 

Blue Cindy, 

White Amnesia, 

White Lavender, 

Pineapple Express #1, 

RuntZ13, 

Double Black, 

Royal Kush, 

Any info, smoke reports, etc very much appreciated ta. Peace. 

On 21/08/2022 at 9:41 AM, MindSoup said:

@Heisenberg91 numbers aren't everything, although TBH my Attitude freebies normally just get given to mates. I get my stuff from Real Gorilla Seeds now, instead of a load of single seeds or random crap they send you a 3 pack (or more if you make a big order) of one of their own strains all of which tend to be really good quality. 

I just finished a few runs of there lemon drizzle, was so impressed I bought a bunch more strains and joined the forum to read up on them lol

• Like 3

I hope so @MindSoup

I've got 2 Lemon Drizzle almost ready to bloom :v:

Got a couple of their Super Sour Dosidos too :D

Atb 

:yinyang:

Edited by Shumroom
Eta SSDSD
  • Like 4

3 hours ago, Shumroom said:

I hope so @MindSoup

I've got 2 Lemon Drizzle almost ready to bloom :v:

Got a couple of their Super Sour Dosidos too :D

Atb 

I've never grown anything that stretches like it, hope you have plenty of headroom..

• Like 2

Yes it's full room height rather than the tent @Barry blunt :D 

They've just been rooting out their final pots for now,

but they have already started to swamp the other strains I have in the same space,

it's gonna be interesting lol 

It's my intention to trim everything back this week then give them a week to 10 days to recover before I start flowering them,

i guess the Lemon Drizzles will get trimmed a little lot shorter than the others.

Atb

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone ran any 710 Genetics? 

I've had a few freebies from Attitude including:

Diesel 

Mango 

Lemon Pineapple? 

Their strains look legit enough, their mango has jack herer in it... Has anyone any info please, thanks. Peace. 

1 hour ago, Trashedagain77 said:

Has anyone ran any 710 Genetics? 

I've had a few freebies from Attitude including:

Diesel 

Mango 

Lemon Pineapple? 

Their strains look legit enough, their mango has jack herer in it... Has anyone any info please, thanks. Peace. 

The Mango which I got turned out to be an Auto. It is nearly finished and smells lovely. Only small as I topped it believing it to be a Photo.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

I just received yet more Attitude freebies and I must say that some look decent quality (their genetics do anyway) but some of the breeders aren't overly favoured I suspect. They gifted me:   

FEMS

GHS Full Gas

DNA 24K Gold 

G13 LABS Eg Nog Og 

PURE INSTINTO Pure ice-cream 

PHENO FINDER Britcoin

along with 8x TH SEEDS Darkstar KUSH REGS. 

All five of the fems have interesting lineage and I would like to run all of them at some point in the hope that they might be nice. Personally I trust the G13 and DNA ones the most having already done a bit of their work before. I have read mixed reviews about Pheno Finder so far having seen plants ranging from brilliant to awful in people's opinion. I have a few of their freebies yet to try and this Britcoin does look nice. The Full Gas has Exodus Cheese in it too. That should interest a few. Anybody else got these or already done some?? Thanks. Peace. 

Dark star was one of my freebies in 2016, astonishing plant that finished 2nd week of October outdoors, yield was 500g and really potent. Unfortunately the pack of 3 I bought the following year were nowhere near as potent. 

• Like 1

DarkStar was my first ever photo grow, looked back in my grow notes and she finished bang on time. goodish yield with a very hashy flavour....strong narco effect(so glad I write these things down, never remember otherwise) was so proud of her at the time.

might just be time to give her another run and see if I've learnt anything in the past few years.

• Like 1

I've read mainly great reviews about the TH Darkstar kush apart from one or two hermie heads ups but I think they were feminised. Might only have been one bad report tbf. I do like a good regular seed and I will probably try and do all eight at the same time and hope for a choice of good girls. I will hope to find a keeper! Thanks for your replies. Peace.