anyone grown -attitude freebies....opinions wanted

badbillybob

12 minutes ago, Thai Stick said:

Ran the Lemon Bubble from Pheno Finder.
Utter shite.

aww bugger, it looked so promissing,   oh well thanks for saving me the nutes/electric...

Yea mine looked promising too at the start and had an awesome lemony smell to it.

However that disappeared as quickly as it appeared.

Buds never properly filled out and it has literally no stickiness to it whatsoever.

After a dry and a cure it was just sad and disappointing.

Minimal buzz.

Cant remember who but someone of here once said something along the lines of "Clues in the name, youre gunna be hunting through thousands of seeds just to find the one pheno that might resemble the name"......

Probably added to that quote but you get the jist.

• Like 3

yeah, true. 

Never ceases to amaze me that people, who consider themselves to be breeders of a high enough standard to sell thier seeds, are still getting away with selling shit.

• Like 4

I dont know about anyone else but as stated on here a few time the 'Tudes Freebies tend to produce some of the best plants i have done to date ... yet you order a pack of said beans and they are nothing like the Freebie !!??   Go figure :yep:      Seen quite a few others on here say the same thing ,  i recall on thread on this very subject last year if not mistaken.   

• Like 5

I ran 2x fruit slap seeds, 1 hermied 2weeks in to flower, other was small with underwhelming yield, flavour was pretty good, a bit sweet for me. But def not anything worth growing again.

• Like 2

I just noticed I have lemon bubble from pheno finder , is she that bad lol still will give her a go 

• Like 3

i've just dug into my stash of beans and found a few old freebies, sour cream, motivation,  cali hash plant.

they have been planted with others

• Like 4

@badbillybob

I don't reckon they even consider themselves breeders, they're just businessmen who buy and sell bulk seeds, they don't give a shit.

• Like 4

58 minutes ago, Killuminati7 said:

Just put lemon bubble in the dirt :yep:

brave move, i put mine in the bin :)

• Like 4

The TH SWeeds Citron Gavre (Lemon Sorbet) might be worth a punt. They are 12 Euros a seed... not cheap. They are one of  the breeders that got sent the original US Bubblegum cuttings to work with. I'm starting some next week along with others.

Edited by catweazle1
  • Like 4

On 11/06/2022 at 0:56 AM, badbillybob said:

yeah, true. 

Never ceases to amaze me that people, who consider themselves to be breeders of a high enough standard to sell thier seeds, are still getting away with selling shit.

Dont get me even started on this.

There's a fair few "breeders" here in Thailand that jumped on the seed bandwagon and have taken some crappy crappy genetics, thrown some pollen onto it, named it OG Kush, Freakshow Kush, Skunk or something or another that has a hype name to it and are selling those as the original.

People are buying those seeds, growing out that crap and because it has the "name", believe it to be and are passing it off as such.

The madness has only just started here....

• Like 3

4 hours ago, badbillybob said:

brave move, i put mine in the bin :)

Yeah man, I can’t go by wot a couple others have said , gotta try it for myself :smokin:

• Like 6

I ran NL x Skunk, Heavy Grapefruit and Lemon Bubble last year, they all turned out great. The Lemon Bubble pheno I had gives quite a trippy sativa high, the Heavy Grapefruit is my current daytime smoke, it's nice but not too strong, the NL x Skunk produced nice solid buds, with a fragrant almost berryish smell and taste.

NL x Skunk

large.IMG_3260.jpg

• Like 8

well, ive just soaked all the g13 labs stuff apart from purp haze, and the anesia mob boss and heavy grapefruit

• Like 5