anyone grown -attitude freebies....opinions wanted

badbillybob

hi,i was rakiung through my seed stash and found a load of attitude freebies. 

so  the question is, has anyone grown any of the following, and if so, whats your take on them.

thanks

g13 labs ---

midnight kush

gigabud,

purplehaze,

tropical punch,

nl x skunk

freedom of seeds ---

romberry

europa seeds----

fruit slap

Anesia --

mob boss

710genetics---

fruity widow

710 Mango

pheno finder seeds--

lemon bubble

garden of green seeds

phantom cookies domina

europa seeeds---

heavy grapefruit..

th seeds---

citron gavre,aka birthday cake s1

freedom of seeds---

hash lover

basically am i missing some gold amongst this lot. if youve grown any, let me know please, strength, stone, buzz, etc, cheers. 

i feel like popping some more beanz.

• Like 4

Phenom finders lemon bubble,only 1 free seed ages ago. Hermie, and not just a few male bits on the bottom, male bits everywhere. Not tried anything else from your list :yinyang:

• Like 4

I have a G13 Labs Tropical Punch on the go at the moment, it looks quite promising so far and smells like a bag of tropical sweet sherbert!

large.62a1c4ef6bb3c_TropicalPunch5.jpglarge.62a1c4ec684b3_TropicalPunch3.jpg

• Like 12

Not grown any of those particular varieties but I have had some absolutely shockingly crap plants from freedom of seeds gear and prior to the rebrand freedom seeds ( Bovey and his cohorts were always giving freedom genetics out on face ache)

:yinyang:

• Like 6

I gifted a heavy grapefruit to my mate to grow out about 2 years ago before I was growing indoors. He's not the best grower but it did comparatively well, nice frosty chunky buds, tatsy smoke (no grapefruit flavour but tasty) and a nice relaxing high, I'd recommend it for sure. 

• Like 3

42 minutes ago, Kush Lover said:

I have a G13 Labs Tropical Punch on the go at the moment, it looks quite promising so far and smells like a bag of tropical sweet sherbert!

large.62a1c4ef6bb3c_TropicalPunch5.jpglarge.62a1c4ec684b3_TropicalPunch3.jpg

I got that freebie my last purchase looks nice :smokin:

• Like 4

@Killuminati7 as you can see I've burnt her a bit and some of the larger fan leaves have taken a hit but she seems to be doing ok. I use Canna A&B Coco nutes and running at 2ml per litre which I stepped over and this was the worst affected plant.  Smells delicious though!

• Like 3

@Satchitananda me too! I had a freebie Blue Cindy which turned out to be epic and perfect for me, naturally I bought a pack and they didn't come anywhere close to the previous example. Now running this freebie and it all looks good! So from my experience freebies from G13 rock and bought seed suck lol 

• Like 6

1 hour ago, badbillybob said:

europa seeeds---

heavy grapefruit..

I did this one. It came out like a blue cheese, threw a nana right at the end.  Nice weed though.

• Like 5

They also sent g13 Og blue ?? And a few from europa can’t remember names , never grew europa seeds b4 either 

• Like 3

I just popped some 710 Fruity Widow ,  had a pack lurking in the bottom of a tub for time and thought why not :yep:     

G13 .... i give away ,  i have sampled indoor grown G13 and loved it but outdoors i have yet to crop a nugget after 4 varying runs ... the rot was very bad on all 4 runs and wont run them ever again.   

• Like 6