420 pot DownSouth

Downsouth

15 minutes ago, Exile420 said:

He's about :)

Sweet dude..have seen the odd post in other threads but as long as he is ok its all good :yep:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Downsouth said:

large.E47A006B-0239-430A-BD63-5788972154FE.jpeglarge.15CD1D9F-4BC2-476F-9818-E905544F9BFF.jpeglarge.1470834B-A7A3-46EB-98BF-324F5CF57EB2.jpegFast Cookies looks like it’s at the end of week 1 flower. looking real Nice must be 7-8ft from the trunk. After these pics I staked each “corner” and spread her wide open to get some light on all those bud sites. I’ll get some pics in a couple of weeks when she turns back up. Smelling really strong. I overdid the spreading a bit, slight injury but still well intact after a repair job. Really putting her to the test now.. 

Another week of stretch for yeah mine has just started to stretch now :D

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...

large.D8007083-B3B7-4819-AFCB-8E853EB54E0C.jpeglarge.AFD52B23-855C-4F5D-A27B-AB6EACF9243E.jpeglarge.14E434DE-DC57-41C7-9BB5-1C3B1E403D93.jpeglarge.F6E8F4B3-7690-480B-BCEE-8CA81E7A5642.jpeglarge.4230E91A-7049-4490-BFED-A798B2B4E3D7.jpegFast Cookies is coming along nicely. 3-4weeks flower now. The most vibrant deep green, not one yellow leaf in site, think the bio tabz range is really shining through, will definitely be using them next season.

amazing amount of growth during flower since last update, this strain shoots out so many side branches and responded well to spreading out after the early topping.

2 litre bottle for reference :yinyang:

• Like 17

That's a monster, jesus feckin wept at that girth.

Fair play buddy, are you catching when you're fishing or just using diversionary tactics?

• Like 6

50 minutes ago, Exhale said:

That's a monster, jesus feckin wept at that girth.

Fair play buddy, are you catching when you're fishing or just using diversionary tactics?

Little bit on float mate, few barbell and perch didn’t end up doing that many watering seshes, probably about 4 good ones during the dry spout. Think it made all the difference tho 

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, B-real said:

Ridiculously huge fair fckin play bro !!!

Cheers bro, think all box’s have been ticked. Vigorous genetics (more photoperiod), root space with lots of 02, Slow release ferts, lots of sun and water.. every week shocks me with growth, just gotta pray for a dryish autumn 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, twigs said:

that’s impressively awesome dude, :stoned:  

i’d be sleeping with that thing till it’s finished lol feck leaving it alone 

lol I will be come trimming, going to have to camp over 

• Like 4