420 pot DownSouth

Downsouth

On 04/05/2022 at 11:09 PM, Downsouth said:

put all the work in last season and didn’t use it once lol the drippers are 4lph so I set up fishing in a small stretch of river bank, have the battery’s in a  overgrown bush, put a rod out and plug the supply in for a few hours. At least that’s the plan if I need it. 

I’ll Have it running in a week or two for plant out so I’ll get a few pics up. 

Sounds like. A top idea mate 

• Like 1

A solid start to the diary and some early graft going in on a beautiful looking plot :yep:

Definitely going to be one to watch ;)

Good luck buddy  :cheers:

Kind regards  :bong:

Mark..

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
On 04/05/2022 at 0:59 PM, Downsouth said:

No mate I have 2 50watt solars and 2 12v batteries all in series at the plot on charge with a 24v deep well pump in a water source 100meters away with a deep buried HDPE pipe. 

This plot don’t have the luxury of leaving the batteries and solar connected on a timer as the water source is out in the open. In a drought I can go an connect the battery’s up to the pump and set up my rods for a few hour's 

Love the idea of a spot of fishing knowing your watering behind the scenes….. max respect for the innovation.

• Like 3

These 420L diaries are gonna keep me busy . Some great work going on out there.

Looking good @Downsouth  .

Best of luck to you all .

• Like 3

22 hours ago, Downsouth said:

Thanks all, big update coming on the 30th very busy couple of days coming 

The anticipation is exhilarating!

I’m at my plot daily but it’s been quiet on the @Downsouth front. Baited breath and all that!

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

large.91147F84-F175-431B-BF8B-821A3192A561.jpegA busy day in the plot, we have all the cookies in the ground at 3 weeks old surrounded by Fast Zkittlez. After getting the last plant in the ground the heavens opened so the irrigation is still incomplete and on standby. Nothing much to see yet guys, this plot explodes and always delivers the goods

• Like 14

• 2 weeks later...

@Downsouth hey buddy.  How's your fast cookies getting on mate? 2 out of 3 have been autos for me so just doing the rounds here checking up on others:yep:

Be lucky mate :yinyang:

• Like 2

On 13/06/2022 at 5:44 PM, Revive said:

@Downsouth hey buddy.  How's your fast cookies getting on mate? 2 out of 3 have been autos for me so just doing the rounds here checking up on others:yep:

Be lucky mate :yinyang:

I have one that’s flowering too 

• Like 3

Just now, Whatwentwrong said:

I have one that’s flowering too 

Seems like it becoming pretty common dude... very odd for a full Photoperiod eh

• Like 3

Just now, Revive said:

Seems like it becoming pretty common dude... very odd for a full Photoperiod eh

yeah man but it’s not the first time it’s happened to me. 

not much we can do now, the plant is tiny as well because I’d held it in a small pot waiting to go out.

I’ll still smoke it though lol 

• Like 3

Just now, Whatwentwrong said:

yeah man but it’s not the first time it’s happened to me. 

not much we can do now, the plant is tiny as well because I’d held it in a small pot waiting to go out.

I’ll still smoke it though lol 

My guess its theres some auto genetics in there somewhere dispite there write up.. the odd 1 maybe but its happened to a good few of us now bro.. my 2 are only small too so a few spliffs of some early bud it looks like lol

• Like 3

@Revive sorry mate not been on here for a while. Mine was a bit of a late plant out, checked in a week ago and it was 10 inches still in veg, will be over there in a few days so will give an update with pics.

hope everyone is safely planted out now! 

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, Downsouth said:

@Revive sorry mate not been on here for a while. Mine was a bit of a late plant out, checked in a week ago and it was 10 inches still in veg, will be over there in a few days so will give an update with pics.

hope everyone is safely planted out now! 

Cheers buddy.. how old are yours? Seems like around the 5 week old mark that they start to flower.. hope you have been a bit more lucky with them mate..

Look forward to the next update and pics :yep:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...