420 pot DownSouth

Downsouth

Just now, Downsouth said:

large.F370A43F-FE7F-4373-BCCA-11F68E6C3115.jpegFast Cookies Week 4 post plant out, coming on nicely! No signs of flower 

Great job dude.. be nice to see 1 perform as it should and not auto.. fingers crossed on this buddy :yinyang:

• Like 4

Just now, Revive said:

Great job dude.. be nice to see 1 perform as it should and not auto.. fingers crossed on this buddy :yinyang:

Thanks dude, yeah fingers crossed will start to really take off now. Next update in few weeks unless it don’t rain for 2! :yinyang:

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

large.AC3E3299-8609-4621-BDBD-5094379C57C5.jpeglarge.8D5FCB2D-1702-4B9F-B952-0E4C643A9DCE.jpeglarge.2E5AA31D-9CC1-429F-9221-02909DFE544D.jpegFast Cookie vegging on strong! Real good drink today was dry as a bone :yinyang:

Edited by Downsouth
  • Like 13

Good to see she is still sitting in veg for ya mate.. looking decent tbf.. hopefully I get to see what they are supposed to be like through yours bud.. mine have been a waste of time effort.. you seem to be 1 of very few that got a decent 1

And its in the big pot :yep: at a guess and on that factor alone this could very much fast track the big pot win lol

Be lucky mate :yinyang:

• Like 2

Oh my ... shes gonna be a big 'un  :)   Looking happy & healthy and well in her swing :yep:       Be lucky with her & all the best with her mate

• Like 3

Thanks guys, yeah she doing really

well. I put the shovel in for perspective, the huge pot make the plant look smaller than it actually is. 

I have another cookie out there somewhere, lost it in with the Zkittlez, I don’t have anything in flower yet. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Downsouth said:

Thanks guys, yeah she doing really

well. I put the shovel in for perspective, the huge pot make the plant look smaller than it actually is. 

I have another cookie out there somewhere, lost it in with the Zkittlez, I don’t have anything in flower yet. 

Fuk me you aint been lucky twice have ya.. go get that lottery on mush lol

Edited by Revive
  • Like 2

On 24/07/2022 at 9:56 AM, Exile420 said:

She about 5ft now mate? If so we're along the same page I'll update later ;)

Yes mate I would say 5 ft, side branches are coming along nicely too 

• Like 2

Just now, Downsouth said:

Yes mate I would say 5 ft, side branches are coming along nicely too 

bang on mate mine was just over 5ft and been training mine now tied the next node down and pruned her.

going back again sunday for more training and pruning.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Still coming on strong, really bushing out now!

no sign of flower luckily as I found a blueberry something freebie pushing out pollen. This is at my Fast Skittlez plot and luckily they are only just about to flip, few autos might have been hit tho 
large.BD5CB534-84E5-461E-89F2-19C38F020A53.jpeglarge.78184815-5122-4C2D-A85E-7B9322988BE3.jpeglarge.96081366-7294-4E87-801C-F79BFC5098FD.jpeg

• Like 15

Looking good now mate, can't wait to finally get back to mine and see how she looks (420 pot) we got a heat wave and am sure it will do us a world of good at this point in the Competition. :cowboy:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Exile420 said:

Looking good now mate, can't wait to finally get back to mine and see how she looks (420 pot) we got a heat wave and am sure it will do us a world of good at this point in the Competition. :cowboy:

Yes mate, surprisingly the pot has done well in all this heat. Think the shear size of it keeps it from drying out. Did you have any Blueberry freebies come with your cookies? Thought they were all fems must be the 1/1000 male 

• Like 1