420 pot DownSouth

Downsouth

large.B91F0A50-E9D4-4B13-BECD-0C9475A396AB.jpeglarge.F4D3DFE4-6FE5-4E14-A2D6-A63F9C6B82D7.jpeglarge.74789BA9-ED5C-4837-9FCA-1CBCF824D275.jpegLate to the party guys! All 5 cookies popped within 24hr now under 17/7 untill mid may. Going to pick the strongest girl for the pot and plant the others around her. 

Lots of organic goodness arrived today! Many Thanks @Seedstockers-Mark

not long now and will start to get lots of content up :yinyang:

• Like 17

I got my chair here to follow along mate. I have done a few seedstockers strains and their pretty good stuff in them their seeds :yes:

• Like 4

Good luck mate cant wait to see how this unfolds its a really good idea for a comp so will try and follow along.

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Exile420 said:

How's things going mate?

Busy mate, may come round quick! getting bits done tho. Looks like we had the same idea today. cookies going out in 7-10 days.

Edited by Downsouth
  • Like 2

Just now, Downsouth said:

Busy mate, may come round quick! getting bits done tho. Looks like we had the same idea today. cookies going out in 7-10 days.

Good luck @Downsouth welcome to the party you putting all 5 seeds in one pot mate sorry mate read it wrong 

Edited by Baron von greenback
  • Like 2