420 pot DownSouth

Downsouth

Holy shit go on them wires you running drips or someting

Edited by Baron von greenback
  • Like 2

22 minutes ago, Baron von greenback said:

Holy shit go on them wires you running drips or someting

Yeah mate got irrigation just incase, invested last season but it rained every week for 4 months lol  I’ll get some pics up when it’s all set 

• Like 7

4 hours ago, Baron von greenback said:

Sounds good man i keep an eye out

I was thinking about getting one of the bags u hang up and it drip feeds by gravity how you doing it or are you near electricity mate

• Like 2

@Downsouth looking good mate.. where dismantled you source the plastic mesh your using mate?

You gonna got some supports around the pot to fix the mesh to?

Be lucky mate :yinyang:

• Like 1

Just now, Revive said:

@Downsouth looking good mate.. where dismantled you source the plastic mesh your using mate?

You gonna got some supports around the pot to fix the mesh to?

Be lucky mate :yinyang:

Amenity choice mate, good quality stuff. Yeah gonna build a frame when I plant out, we was done for the day once we filled that up and made up all our new cages lol 

• Like 2

Just now, Downsouth said:

Amenity choice mate, good quality stuff. Yeah gonna build a frame when I plant out, we was done for the day once we filled that up and made up all our new cages lol 

Does look decent tbf.. has it got a brand the mesh so I can see where I can get some from in London :yep:

Hard graft this gg game but so rewarding..

be lucky :yinyang:

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Baron von greenback said:

I was thinking about getting one of the bags u hang up and it drip feeds by gravity how you doing it or are you near electricity mate

No mate I have 2 50watt solars and 2 12v batteries all in series at the plot on charge with a 24v deep well pump in a water source 100meters away with a deep buried HDPE pipe. 

This plot don’t have the luxury of leaving the batteries and solar connected on a timer as the water source is out in the open. In a drought I can go an connect the battery’s up to the pump and set up my rods for a few hour's 

• Like 3

Just now, Revive said:

Does look decent tbf.. has it got a brand the mesh so I can see where I can get some from in London :yep:

Hard graft this gg game but so rewarding..

be lucky :yinyang:

If you Google amenity choice tree guard it should come straight up mate, got delivered to Kent in a few days. So much better to work with, a knife slices through it at speed and when you drag them out the stash next season they don’t loose their shape.

Edited by Downsouth
  • Like 2

Just now, Downsouth said:

If you Google amenity choice tree guard it should come straight up mate, got delivered to Kent in a few days 

Cheers buddy ive found them :yep:

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Downsouth said:

No mate I have 2 50watt solars and 2 12v batteries all in series at the plot on charge with a 24v deep well pump in a water source 100meters away with a deep buried HDPE pipe. 

This plot don’t have the luxury of leaving the batteries and solar connected on a timer as the water source is out in the open. In a drought I can go an connect the battery’s up to the pump and set up my rods for a few hour's 

Shit you certainly have that plot on point put the work in mate is this in the middle of know were as well so do you set everthing up wait around for say an hour while it waters itself

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Baron von greenback said:

Shit you certainly have that plot on point put the work in mate is this in the middle of know were as well so do you set everthing up wait around for say an hour while it waters itself

put all the work in last season and didn’t use it once lol the drippers are 4lph so I set up fishing in a small stretch of river bank, have the battery’s in a  overgrown bush, put a rod out and plug the supply in for a few hours. At least that’s the plan if I need it. 

I’ll Have it running in a week or two for plant out so I’ll get a few pics up. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Downsouth said:

put all the work in last season and didn’t use it once lol the drippers are 4lph so I set up fishing in a small stretch of river bank, have the battery’s in a  overgrown bush, put a rod out and plug the supply in for a few hours. At least that’s the plan if I need it. 

I’ll Have it running in a week or two for plant out so I’ll get a few pics up. 

This sounds interesting bud.. look forward to seeing some pics of this in action :yep:

• Like 2