420 pot DownSouth

Downsouth

9 hours ago, Downsouth said:

Yes mate, surprisingly the pot has done well in all this heat. Think the shear size of it keeps it from drying out. Did you have any Blueberry freebies come with your cookies? Thought they were all fems must be the 1/1000 male 

Jack herer I was given with mine mate :)

• Like 1

Jealous or what!!

Glad some of the Cookies fast didn’t go into flower. She might even fill out the pot, more roots more shoots.

Did you use the nutrients supplied or go with your own? Just trying to cover bases to make sure I’ve not ballsed up the feeding which turned it half re veg mutant lol 

Think it’s genetics but maybe it was partly my fault?

Good luck mate

• Like 1

4 hours ago, e55ex0ldb0y said:

Jealous or what!!

Glad some of the Cookies fast didn’t go into flower. She might even fill out the pot, more roots more shoots.

Did you use the nutrients supplied or go with your own? Just trying to cover bases to make sure I’ve not ballsed up the feeding which turned it half re veg mutant lol 

Think it’s genetics but maybe it was partly my fault?

Good luck mate

Reveg just put her out to soon, seems to me there's early phenos that need atleast 17 hours to stop them vegging maybe?

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Exile420 said:

Reveg just put her out to soon, seems to me there's early phenos that need atleast 17 hours to stop them vegging maybe?

Exile mine was an odd 1 mate..  she was in veg before she was put out but then after a few weeks started to go into flower.. then decided she was gonna start to veg again not for long mind and soon started to flower again.. its like its taken a trait from auto in the cross where the plants flowering is triggered by maturity/age of the plant rather than being triggered by light hours. Once it triggers the plant seems to go back into veg once it realises its getting to many light hours to continue the flowering phase. Then as the hours of light reduced it started to flower again and remained doing so.. something like that mate but this is how mine behaved anyway :yep:

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, Revive said:

Exile mine was an odd 1 mate..  she was in veg before she was put out but then after a few weeks started to go into flower.. then decided she was gonna start to veg again not for long mind and soon started to flower again.. its like its taken a trait from auto in the cross where the plants flowering is triggered by maturity/age of the plant rather than being triggered by light hours. Once it triggers the plant seems to go back into veg once it realises its getting to many light hours to continue the flowering phase. Then as the hours of light reduced it started to flower again and remained doing so.. something like that mate but this is how mine behaved anyway :yep:

Yeah whe  did you put em out? Same thing as panics plants mate that's why he recommends putting them under 20 hours of light.. my thought not facts like.. I've had same thing happen in the past :cowboy:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Exile420 said:

Yeah whe  did you put em out? Same thing as panics plants mate that's why he recommends putting them under 20 hours of light.. my thought not facts like.. I've had same thing happen in the past :cowboy:

I think she went out back end of May bruv.. i know panik put some info about his f/v not to put them out to early to stop the onset of early flowering  cause there light sensitive but this is a bit diff tbh.. these started flowering early but the then went back into veg again even though the light hours was decreasing before being triggered again into flowering.. I get it that plants can be triggered into flowering if not receiving enough light hours but odd for them to go back to veg again on there own even though light hours are reducing..

Its like the plant is a bit confused as to what it should be doing

• Like 3

I put 5 out at the same time albeit a bit early I know… 2 have already been harvested and are a nice sweet smoke and a bit sit down for an hour contemplating my next move stone lol. 2 are over 6 and 7 ft with growth not seeming to stop but the only difference between them and the pot is nutrients, position plus being in a pot.

how can they all be so different?

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, e55ex0ldb0y said:

I put 5 out at the same time albeit a bit early I know… 2 have already been harvested and are a nice sweet smoke and a bit sit down for an hour contemplating my next move stone lol. 2 are over 6 and 7 ft with growth not seeming to stop but the only difference between them and the pot is nutrients, position plus being in a pot.

how can they all be so different?

Yeah some strains seem to throw loads of variations out but some have dominate traits, luck of the pot I guess lol

• Like 2

Big strong looking girl you got there @Downsouth she gonna be some sight in bloom :yep: a pure male you had too :eek: don't think Seedstockers know that they do them lol did ya keep the pollen? :naughty:

• Like 2

On 15/08/2022 at 6:50 AM, Head Rose'n'Tail said:

Big strong looking girl you got there @Downsouth she gonna be some sight in bloom :yep: a pure male you had too :eek: don't think Seedstockers know that they do them lol did ya keep the pollen? :naughty:

Yeah happens tho mate 1/1000.. didn’t disturb it, got bagged and a deep grave.

• Like 2

large.E47A006B-0239-430A-BD63-5788972154FE.jpeglarge.15CD1D9F-4BC2-476F-9818-E905544F9BFF.jpeglarge.1470834B-A7A3-46EB-98BF-324F5CF57EB2.jpegFast Cookies looks like it’s at the end of week 1 flower. looking real Nice must be 7-8ft from the trunk. After these pics I staked each “corner” and spread her wide open to get some light on all those bud sites. I’ll get some pics in a couple of weeks when she turns back up. Smelling really strong. I overdid the spreading a bit, slight injury but still well intact after a repair job. Really putting her to the test now.. 

• Like 12

1 hour ago, Downsouth said:

@Seedstockers-Mark how are the other platforms getting on with their 420 cookies? 

He doesn't seem to have been about much mate. Not seen him pop into the outdoor comp thread for sometime..hope he is ok

Your girls look banging mate..great work :yep:

Gonna be a tidy flower show on that plot so I look forward to seeing these girls bloom.

Be lucky bud :yinyang:

Edited by Revive
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Revive said:

He doesn't seem to have been about much mate. Not seen him pop into the outdoor comp thread for sometime..hope he is ok

Your girls look banging mate..great work :yep:

Gonna be a tidy flower show on that plot so I look forward to seeing these girls bloom.

Be lucky bud :yinyang:

He's about :)

• Like 3