Soundproofing

Ecto

@Ecto I've learned so much in the last few months - one thing has been the thing I was worried about wasn't the thing I needed to worry about! Just get going - you'll overcome on a daily basis - it's part of the fun 

• Like 3

Just now, Puffdiddy said:

@Ecto I've learned so much in the last few months - one thing has been the thing I was worried about wasn't the thing I needed to worry about! Just get going - you'll overcome on a daily basis - it's part of the fun 

Well said brother

• Like 1

@Ecto - On the Systemair Vector Silenced vs AC Infinity, I was in a similar sitution and got an 8" Systemair for outlet and 6" AC Infinity for intake. I'm powering it all on next week and was going to make a post giving my thoughts, initial impressions are the Systemair is worth the money, got it up to 70% power and it was still silly quiet. The AC Infinity I haven't used in anger yet, build quality was better than I expected and it seemed fairly quiet on initial testing.

• Like 3

@Ecto

Have a look at how I've done my shed bud, might give you some pointers...it's under 'shed build' in my profile,

It's super quiet, soundproof, insect proof, lightproof and keeps the environment spot on...I don't know how to link it sorry...:yep:

• Like 3

Just now, stu914 said:

@Ecto

Have a look at how I've done my shed bud, might give you some pointers...it's under 'shed build' in my profile,

It's super quiet, soundproof, insect proof, lightproof and keeps the environment spot on...I don't know how to link it sorry...:yep:

Cheers brother 

Just now, stu914 said:

@Ecto

I've stared at your profile for ages, mate :doh: I cannot see where or how I would find your shed build thread lol I must be missing the obvious, but ... I can't see how to find it. Any ideas? 

• Like 1

Just now, Gaijin said:

I've stared at your profile for ages, mate :doh: I cannot see where or how I would find your shed build thread lol I must be missing the obvious, but ... I can't see how to find it. Any ideas? 

Same here! I found 3 pics of the shed tho lol 

• Like 1

@Ecto I don't think this is the first time I've looked tbf lollol 

ets: I misspelled l o l  :D    

Edited by Gaijin
  • Like 1

Sorry guys I'm not too good with tech...

When I want to find it I go to 'my profile' and click 'see my activity' then click 'topics' and the list comes up with shed build in it.

Hope this does the trick...:yep:

Edited by stu914
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, Slippy One said:

Best soundproofing is probably a decent fan speed controller! :yep:

Also the best thing for your environment when growing in a shed !

• Like 1

Just now, LA LUNA said:

Also the best thing for your environment when growing in a shed !

Any recommendations on a good fan controller 

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Ecto said:

What about building celotex housing around the outside of the tent?? Any1 know how I can upload pics??

Just saw this, sorry. Basically you have to resize them as there is a max upload size. Then you create an album, upload the pics to the album. Then you write your post and attach the pics. Basically :D See below

• Like 1