Just now, B-real said:

2 weeks since last picture update.

large.JPEG_20220720_122708_compress62.jpg

Shes stretched well along the bottom so now i hope she grow upwards now think shes showing signs of stretching deffo thickening up with foliage.

All in all happydayz!

Looking mighty fine mate. 

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...

Loads of growth since the last update .

I prunned the lower 3rd twice now think I'm gunna leave it as is .

It's been trained staked clipped you name it lol

large.20220802_151928_compress97.jpglarge.20220802_151941_compress34.jpg

Main stems twisting under the stress because there's no where for it to grow

large.20220802_152011_compress15.jpg

The mainline cookies is doing its thing

large.20220802_152028_compress73.jpglarge.20220802_152036_compress80.jpg

Gave them 1ml bloom now along with the 2ml per litre. 

25litres a week in the big pot and 5 litres in the small have slipped in twice a week once .

Got a newish phone so I'm not sure if the pics are any better or if its the pic resizer app makes them look pixilated?

B.

looking good mate looks like were all doing something different to one another.. plenty of info for everyone. :D

smashing it pal. :cowboy:

• Like 1

Just now, B-real said:

@Exile420 thnx bro .

Still stretching for a bit hope they come in by early Oct coz we get storms and shit weather.

Touch wood :lucky:

we got a heath wave coming again and weve just had plenty of rain so am expecting things to explode with growth. :D 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

@B-real coming alive that big pot now mate.. she has responded well to the man handling, kinky bitch likes it rough eh :yep:

Great job buddy, can't wait to see these big pots in bloom :yinyang:

• Like 2

Not sure if I should scroll it or nah the main stems should all be clipped to a cane but no other support will keep a eye out if it's necessary I'll tape them to supports.

B.

Cracking little patch you got going there @B-real mate :yep: like the bondage tactics too :) she's shaping up to be a beauty so she is, I'm all aboard and following along for the flower show bud :hippy:

• Like 1

Bondage is definitely a goer with that one… she’s responding really well! Going to be a huge thing. I take my hat off to you sir, what with the bad start you really have pulled it out the bag.

@e55ex0ldb0y hi mate thanks for the kind words .yh the shitty stressfull start seems a long ways behind now.

But christ all mighty i brought a rogue slug into the veg box bastard thing ate 6 out of 8 fast cookies .

pure luck the last 2 grew out strong without autoing. 

You gad fun outdoors this season. U hooked ready for next year mate?

@Head Rose'n'Tail

Thanks dude it's a knew one for me I've not tried before so I'm happy it's turned out okay so far .

Ur welcome to stop by for the flower show .

B

@Revive

Well m8 I think I'm naming this plant little ms whiplash haha .

It's taken upto 2 visits a week so high maintenance I normally would like to do 1 a week but as iys been hot any way I've been visiting more often so that worked out well.

Ur smashing it 4 sure revive !

B.

I'm following everyone's grows .

@B-real she's looking great now dude :yep:

Looks really healthy and happy too..  big change since the last time I saw her. Cant wait to see her in full bloom.. smashing it bruv :yinyang:

Edited by Revive
  • Like 1

Last visit they were about the height of the cage now there a good foot higher .

Thinned out some big fans and stripped aload of under foliage for air movement and stuff under the canopy that will never bulk out.

Hoping for buds that are impressive .

God only knows fingers crossed.