Right on chapps been waiting to crack on.

Recieved the much needed 420l fabric pot .

Nice and strong material well made aswell.

Had some merch thrown in lovely jubbly! 

large.JPEG_20220404_122503_compress61.jpg

large.20220315_165417_compress36.jpglarge.JPEG_20220404_132005_compress73.jpglarge.JPEG_20220404_132032_compress48.jpglarge.JPEG_20220404_132136_compress61.jpg

Filled it up with 6 50litre peat free compost and 10x10 litre coco blocks rest is horse manure top soil mix.

Nutes wise: vitax Q4,fbb,bonemeal.

Nutes mixed in layers and all been left to settle for last week rain has been good my way helps break down in the soil abit before plant out.

Finished pot:

large.JPEG_20220405_160736_compress59.jpg

Put seeds in to germinate about a week ago 48 hours later all seeds germed and theyve been under a light for 4 days now.

large.JPEG_20220406_160634_compress24.jpg 

Will get some pics in a few days when theve grown a bit more currently on first set of leaves.

Getting 17/7 light schedule.

Go on that man :yep:      Will be on the sofa for this one mate.     Green with envy im not playing but wishing you all the very best with it mate :) 

• Like 4

Yes B all up and running I see :yep:

Wishing you the very best as always mukka..

I'll get me feet up and a banger on the go, along for the ride buddy. 

be lucky :yinyang:

• Like 3

Holy shit @B-real you up and running already top man only just found this thread is this what thread we are useing if not point me in the right direction cant find anything cheers

• Like 2

Yh man this is the outdoor section im assuming we using this here.

I just asked for my general outdoor comp to be added here but differentiate the two by heading one the 420l diary.

:yinyang:

Planted out some gelato 41 today and came back to this

large.JPEG_20220422_134354_compress6.jpg

Senior @Seedstockers-Mark muchos gracias.

Ur a major goood man!!

Any who still have the cookies inside im going to pot them up soon.

Debating putting 2 in the big pot and trying mainlining them both to grow 16 big symmetrical colas seing as marks provided top qaulity nutes i think this is the way as long as i can get a manifold and train them.

Bum squeaking stuff!!!

All else fails then theres a back up for a leave it be a big xmass tree.

B.

Nice to see a few of you having a go with these huge pots - can’t wait to see how they turn out

• Like 1

Looking good mate will be able to mess about outside and tie down etc to manifold hope so you aweek or 2 in front of me i havent decided yet about how many in pot yet but good luck

• Like 1

Just now, Baron von greenback said:

Looking good mate will be able to mess about outside and tie down etc to manifold hope so you aweek or 2 in front of me i havent decided yet about how many in pot yet but good luck

Im gunna try 2 and a first at maifolding and mainlineing for me but it makes sence plus aload of bamboo supports and plant ties ect.

I hope for 16 fat ass colas!!

B.

6 hours ago, B-real said:

Im gunna try 2 and a first at maifolding and mainlineing for me but it makes sence plus aload of bamboo supports and plant ties ect.

I hope for 16 fat ass colas!!

B.

Sounds good it quite easy manifolding i only done 3 grows and i managed it you should have no bother mate what i was thinking is doing 4 branches north east south west and growing each one up a stake if that makes sense what you think

• Like 2