1 hour ago, B-real said:

gotta admit before the rules was set out propa

I didn't realised there was rules in that comp for what you feed them

• Like 2

1 hour ago, B-real said:

@Revive

I can't remember tbf .

I dnt matter I got a plan give it a dry cycle for few days.

My ass holes twitching to cut down the pfbx1 I tell ya mate !!

Mate this part of the season always worries me tbh sept has been wet constantly round these parts, we mayhave had an odd dry day but really not much.. 

For me B once they reach there window ill not let em rot.. milky with a few odd ambers ill take them if rotting.. ive 1 onsite that's going and already lost 3 big branches..she is far to young to chop, no point bringing that home to dry and process if its gonna land in the stash for bubble ..ive enough backing up as it is.. she may have no branches left by the time her window opens and thats a shame as the buds are already huge..  you got to do what you think is best mate using your experience and judgement..hope it works out well cause its a banging bit of weed that 1.. kinda  wish i put at least 1 out this season..ive a few wizzards of it left but im smoking this daily right now..

The comp mate im sure it was just the cultivar that needed to be stuck to not the feed..I think the bio tabs was a bonus more than it being part of the rules.. shes looking good mate :yep:

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

large.20220927_092714_compress32.jpglarge.20220927_092725_compress55.jpg

Dunno what to say about this big one checked the triches and they are milky I reckon this is about week 6 .

But I hope it would've got fatter but it's dark outside preparing for a long spell of down pours.

I would let her ride for a bit didn't look like you had any rot issues with her she looks at least two weeks from being ready to me 

• Like 1

Hi man yh this one's not looking like she's in danger yet not packed with triches probs got 3 weeks maybe more for maximum ripeness.

This one will have to come down after a few others so it better hold against the mould.

10 hours ago, B-real said:

Hi man yh this one's not looking like she's in danger yet not packed with triches probs got 3 weeks maybe more for maximum ripeness.

This one will have to come down after a few others so it better hold against the mould.

Yo mate these do finish on week 7 I've done my research, some people seem to think all brown pistels then the plants cooked.. this isn't the case I've had full ripe trichomes with plants that have barely started to go amber/brown. Also alot of trichomes you don't see are on the inners of the flower.

The odd one is week 8 though. Mine looks a little ahead to yours.. mine is looking like autumn hit atm.

Am chopping alot this weekend ;)

• Like 4

@Exile420

My only concern with that is bud structure.

But I agree couple I have out have nice and milky triches just not got that full look nor fully cooked look.

Hopefully mine will rapidly transform as wk 7 approaches.

Got 3 more plants that the triches are okay but buds havnt packed on.

Yh loads of people suggesting the usual pisils reddened and ambered up triches.

got work till Monday so not sure if I can get any in till then .

Best off luck with the last part of the season.

Visited today to take down the lower half of the smaller cookies so that's the mainlined one fully down.

This one's still not ready milky trichomes but pistils still quite straight and no Amber's not that I seen yet.

1 week max I hope .

large.20221006_161555_compress47.jpglarge.20221006_161539_compress95.jpglarge.20221006_161526_compress72.jpglarge.20221006_161511_compress57.jpg

Few bits of rot aswell but hoping for a few nice days to get her over the line.

@Exile420 Hi man last push

ive not been feeding last 2 weeks gave plain water that collected in a couple buckets on site. 

Was hoping this wknd but try nxt wk now.

Inabizzle.

And so it has been done 

Chopped down and in drying currently at 70rh but waiting for it to settle so I can mess about with the filter variable switch and D/H want it at 60 or under for a day just to get that initial bit of water cos they where drenched I whipped them through the air to rid of water droplets but still sodden.

large.20221013_100645_compress38.jpglarge.20221013_100629_compress33.jpglarge.20221013_100609_compress6.jpglarge.20221013_104816_compress25.jpg