Just now, B-real said:

Yh all on site.

Tbf im not going hard any more the plots i have now will be used until there found or im busted or quit.

Ive found out my spines knackered and ive a few health conditions which i finnaly been diagnosed .

To look at yh i have wirked out lots and lots legs are huuuge and pretty athletic looking .

But the price i now pay is im a 33 yo with a back of a 55yo and histus hernia and kyphosis and degen OA .

No more lifting for me dunno how im gonna manage for water trips?

B.

Fucking hell pal! I feel for you.

seems like you need a mule? Haven’t you got mates that can share the load?

I was out of work for a year about 8 years ago due to back problems and it’s surprising how many people suffer with it but at 33 you should still be out rocking it!

Wishing you all the best mate hopefully all goes well this year, it’s been a bit of a naff start for you but just looking at your former grows you’ll come through it.

• Like 1

Bloody hell mate that don't sound good.

Suffering myself at the moment got sciatica pain running down my left leg been in agony but i am in my 50's so its all down hill for me.

What u got sounds way worse though is there any treatment for it they can offer u.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, e55ex0ldb0y said:

Fucking hell pal! I feel for you.

seems like you need a mule? Haven’t you got mates that can share the load?

I was out of work for a year about 8 years ago due to back problems and it’s surprising how many people suffer with it but at 33 you should still be out rocking it!

Wishing you all the best mate hopefully all goes well this year, it’s been a bit of a naff start for you but just looking at your former grows you’ll come through it.

Im sigma mate i have no need for peers ;) 1 man band always will be!!! 

Thanks for the kind words wishing u a bountifull season and a sunny summer!!!

B.

Just now, B-real said:

Im sigma mate i have no need for peers ;) 1 man band always will be!!! 

Thanks for the kind words wishing u a bountifull season and a sunny summer!!!

B.

Just had to look up the definition of Sigma lollol 

Fair play to you mate.

Maybe something motorised? I’ve been using my 180cc hog just to go round my garden lol…. It only takes about 30secs but it’s much more fun than walking!

even if it got you closer without having to carry as much got to be worth a go?

• Like 1

Fucking hell man wont get too much into it but I sympathise with the hiatus hernia, got one myself when I was 18 from deadlifting.. lansoperazole daily and even vaping gives me heartburn let alone smoking, what a crock of shit! Not much fun at all pal

• Like 1

Just now, Rustybiff said:

Fucking hell man wont get too much into it but I sympathise with the hiatus hernia, got one myself when I was 18 from deadlifting.. lansoperazole daily and even vaping gives me heartburn let alone smoking, what a crock of shit! Not much fun at all pal

Yh im on lansop now it is the only thing that works and peptac.

Vaping u say do u find u hear your stomach juices more? And do u get pains around your left ribs?

1 hour ago, murphyblue said:

Bloody hell mate that don't sound good.

Suffering myself at the moment got sciatica pain running down my left leg been in agony but i am in my 50's so its all down hill for me.

What u got sounds way worse though is there any treatment for it they can offer u.

I asked that doc said no as ita degenerative yoga and pilates to strengthen up is all i said about pain meds from them he said yh but i replied im gunna try cbd route as i dnt want a opioid addiction. 

Got my excusse to consume as much thx as i wamt now lol without feeling guilty.

Id rather not be a cripple or disabled by 50 tho

Mate i couldnt even get to see a doc he just chucked a load of painkillers at me. :wallbash:

I wouldn't say i am anywhere near being fit but i aint a slob either so this has come out of the blue for me and can honestly say i never had pain like this before so i been taking the meds.

I need to try everything as i have 18 10 day old plants that are looking like the need to go out soon and i can barely put my foot on the floor.

Think the best thing for u might be slow it down a bit though try the exercises and stay out of that bloody gym duw its hard getting old. lol

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, B-real said:

I asked that doc said no as ita degenerative yoga and pilates to strengthen up is all i said about pain meds from them he said yh but i replied im gunna try cbd route as i dnt want a opioid addiction. 

Got my excusse to consume as much thx as i wamt now lol without feeling guilty.

Id rather not be a cripple or disabled by 50 tho

Don’t give up pal…. There are so many different treatments out there to give a go.

When I had a year off with my back issues I thought the world was going to end…. Quack said there was nothing I could do because basically the shock absorbers in my back were worn to fuck more than they should at my age. This triggered sciatica which literally made my back look like an S from the front.

Because I don’t like to take pain killers (although I did at the worst times) I tried tens machines, Osteopaths, Chiropractors, CBD, inversion tables and pretty much everything I could. Nothing worked….

I got put onto an Osteopath from Essex who said I’d need a few sessions, he done acupuncture, bone manipulation and gave me exercises to do before bed and when I wake up.

Im now to the stage that it hurts when I wake up and work is tough but I can gauge if it’s going to go pear shaped. 
Don’t fall into the mind trap pal there’s help out there keep trying shit, it may not completely solve your issues but they can alleviate the symptoms.

Just look at what you have achieved by getting the soil and pot to your plot with your issues!

Chin up bro, once your sitting there enjoying the fruit of your labour thinking I done this against adversity shit will feel different.

Dont give up because who will I copy shit from lollol 

• Like 6

Yeah I know what you mean about the stomach juices!! Also you can feel it sliding about when you push your abdomen out... I get a really dull but intense pain right in the middle like someone's squeezing it with a fist, spreads right through the chest.. I genuinely put it down to vaping/smoking because when I quit baccy/weed it disappeared for a year. But christ I missed getting stoned lol, can't be rolling around on edibles all day either, so that only leaves vaping lol.. did you take ranitidine before it was banned? Miss that stuff like mad

• Like 2

That's a good shout @e55ex0ldb0y i seen an osteopath twice now another appointment friday and hes really helped me after just 2 visits.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rustybiff said:

Yeah I know what you mean about the stomach juices!! Also you can feel it sliding about when you push your abdomen out... I get a really dull but intense pain right in the middle like someone's squeezing it with a fist, spreads right through the chest.. I genuinely put it down to vaping/smoking because when I quit baccy/weed it disappeared for a year. But christ I missed getting stoned lol, can't be rolling around on edibles all day either, so that only leaves vaping lol.. did you take ranitidine before it was banned? Miss that stuff like mad

Omeprazole to start 80mg a day but didnt touch the sides.inly found out end of last year i didnt try the stuff u said bet its good shit.

Yh i have like a tightening like a rubber band feeling and pain that radiates thru the chest like u mentioned.

Not going to let the bastards grind me down chin up like @e55ex0ldb0y said and all the other top gents here giving me kind words.

Big luv to all!!

Shit @B-real hope you start feeling better them ospremazole are shite i on them but dont take them there for stomach problems anti sickness need to take it easy if you only 33 as well mate best thing is take time out no lifting nothing be a couch potatoe for a while time to heal good luck bro

• Like 1

Heres the last hoorah this is the last cookies fast that i have .

large.JPEG_20220528_102658_compress26.jpg

The previous 1 is stunted i topped it to soon and also it was cloned and rooted as a slug snapped the stem in half so its potted next to the 420l for research purposes.

large.JPEG_20220528_102706_compress55.jpg

Still got tbe 420l girl wich im happy to report.

B.