6 minutes ago, B-real said:

Last visit they were about the height of the cage now there a good foot higher .

Thinned out some big fans and stripped aload of under foliage for air movement and stuff under the canopy that will never bulk out.

Hoping for buds that are impressive .

God only knows fingers crossed.

You will be sweet dude.. I always tend to do a bit of lolly popping too  I find it really helps plus I won't be faffing to much with small airy stuff that you just never wanner leave behind lol if its not there I won't have to trim it..

Is she still in veg B or on the turn now?

Filled out nice :george:     bangin job with the manipulation skills  :yep:     Should be a sight to behold when shes in full swing :yep:

• Like 2

Just now, B-real said:

@Revive

I thought it was stretching a few weeks before it was.

I would say she's turning now leaving stretch , next week should show more .

Cool man..she gonna be a winner then for sure :yep: I love the way they just transform when they get a propper stretch on..

Best of luck with her ill look forward to the next update mate :yinyang:

33 minutes ago, B-real said:

Last visit they were about the height of the cage now there a good foot higher .

Thinned out some big fans and stripped aload of under foliage for air movement and stuff under the canopy that will never bulk out.

Hoping for buds that are impressive .

God only knows fingers crossed.

Looks like stretch as hit, am off for a visit on the weekend then..

Nice work mate

• 4 weeks later...

With the heavy rain we've had for the last week or so I'm not sure if I should feed with the liquid nutes or not?

Seems like I'd be flooding it?

Anyone else in my sitch what u doing?

Feed liquid or let it dry out before a feed?

2 hours ago, B-real said:

With the heavy rain we've had for the last week or so I'm not sure if I should feed with the liquid nutes or not?

Seems like I'd be flooding it?

Anyone else in my sitch what u doing?

Feed liquid or let it dry out before a feed?

B with all the rain mate I doubt feeding will cause issues.. the ground is already soaked so a few more ltrs wont make much diff and at least they get some food this way... or use some dry ferts if there really in need :yep:

How's the rot holding off mate? Its so fuking wet and humid :(

Edited by Revive

@Revive hi mate.

I seen 3 pieces of early rot on the furthest purple freeze bx1 funny u shud write me I was scrolling thru ur last year grow and u harvested round 20 Sept one that at a similar stage to what I got this year a more fuller bushier one and u had a sick one and I have a sick one stem gone dark and leaves yellowing looking sorry for it self but the sick one stinks of candy with tighter nugs rather than bushy arms.

Yh the liquid feeds for the 420l comp so can't use dry ferts but I guess giving em a bit more won't hurt dry for a few days so leave it till Saturday. 

I taken a top of the pfbx1 testing out the new dry tent and filter I have a dehumidifier but still getting it down under 60 but not under 55 is hard and keeping it under 21c is also hard guess its not exact as temps and rh fluctuate I reckon after say the first 3 days along as the rh levels off around 60rh then that's kushty else the ambient conditions are fuked in which case gotta run the dehumidifier constantly.

Anyways ramble over .

U getting on good mate?

56 minutes ago, B-real said:

I was scrolling thru ur last year grow and u harvested round 20 Sept one that at a similar stage to what I got this year a more fuller bushier one and u had a sick one and I have a sick one stem gone dark and leaves yellowing looking sorry for it self but the sick one stinks of candy with tighter nugs rather than bushy arms.

Yo B.. yes mate I had 2 bushy ones on my main plot, not to tall about 5 feet but bushy and heavy laden..they harvested first i think..the other on a diff plot was even called sick girl..stems deep red and woody, lost her leaves bit by bit as she went on looked real rough but was fuking bomb proof.. she was later got propper soaked and was even harvested in the rain..I dont think I lost anything off her..she was a bit more orangey/ tangerine mixed with a candy sweet kinda thing, and much tighter nugs.

The 2 earlier ones was just candy sweet but I did lose a lil on those mate but not loads..they was about 7/8 oz i think or there abouts but the sick girl just a few i think B.. still smoking the early ones  really tasty bud and a fav from last year..

Yes im shitting it now rot here and there and then drying in a lockup that has recently got rat infested..fuking all going on mush..gets damp down there so big oil rad needed that costs the earth..lots of thing to overcome still before it hits the jars so fingers crossed.. plot is great but its only half the battle isn't it?

Glad to hear you got some decent kit to get the job done, fingers crossed for ya mate it all works out.

Be lucky :yep:

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, B-real said:

@e55ex0ldb0y

Thnx bru!

Are the canes just to spread the branches to get more light into the bud sites or for air flow?

looks fucking awesome though… should be in the ornamental section of a garden centre lol  

• Like 1

5 hours ago, B-real said:

@Revive hi mate.

I seen 3 pieces of early rot on the furthest purple freeze bx1 funny u shud write me I was scrolling thru ur last year grow and u harvested round 20 Sept one that at a similar stage to what I got this year a more fuller bushier one and u had a sick one and I have a sick one stem gone dark and leaves yellowing looking sorry for it self but the sick one stinks of candy with tighter nugs rather than bushy arms.

Yh the liquid feeds for the 420l comp so can't use dry ferts but I guess giving em a bit more won't hurt dry for a few days so leave it till Saturday. 

I taken a top of the pfbx1 testing out the new dry tent and filter I have a dehumidifier but still getting it down under 60 but not under 55 is hard and keeping it under 21c is also hard guess its not exact as temps and rh fluctuate I reckon after say the first 3 days along as the rh levels off around 60rh then that's kushty else the ambient conditions are fuked in which case gotta run the dehumidifier constantly.

Anyways ramble over .

U getting on good mate?

You can give em other ferts mate FYI

I feed in every visit I'll be visiting this Sunday would of been 2 weeks since last visit then hope there's no rot yet atleast lol

• Like 1

@e55ex0ldb0y canes around the sides for fencing and about 10 to 15 holding the stems up all supporting whats to become if it plays out.

got atleast 10 main branches all lolly popped and stripped so I'm hoping for some monster sized buds .

Maybe I fucked up tho what with the later harvest and higher RH.

Time will tell.

@Exile420

Hi mate its been a bit for me the last 2 to 3 weeks weather's been piss poor .

Dry ferts u say I gotta admit before the rules was set out propa I added manure and dry into the soil just not any sop or bone meal.

We got a few drying days now forecast so I'll let it dry out abit then give her a good drink maybe some sop.

Can't wait to see yours .

Edited by B-real