420l comp

Baron von greenback

large.Screenshot_20220425-200629_Gallery.jpglarge.Screenshot_20220425-200733_Gallery.jpglarge.Screenshot_20220425-200804_Gallery.jpgthis is my new omega light off adam its a well put together and bright as fuck usual good service and a couple of freebies happy as larry

• Like 6

Good luck in the 420 comp buddy.. ill be looking in to see how your all getting on.. I wanner see some trees from you good folk lollol

Be lucky mate and enjoy yourself :yinyang:

• Like 3

16 hours ago, Revive said:

Good luck in the 420 comp buddy.. ill be looking in to see how your all getting on.. I wanner see some trees from you good folk lollol

Be lucky mate and enjoy yourself :yinyang:

Thanks mate lets hope so

• Like 2

6 hours ago, OutDoor_Grower85 said:

@Baron von greenback that light looks a beast! Someone I know got the same deal and is over the moon with it. Great choice my man!

good luck with your adventures this year pal. 

:skin_up::bong:

It looks good like i will be running it next to my 600w lumatex pro zeus and a 460w lumatex zeus pro so see how it compares 

• Like 2

Just put down a few more seeds as 3 thunder bannana 1 diesel glue and apurple kush never came up so piut down 1 kiss 1 purple kush and 1 speedy bomb auto  all from kannabia plus 5 white domina so see if these crack i stick a few pics up when they do paper towel method well toilet roll 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Have you selected the chosen plant for the child pool challenge yet pal or you still vegging? The weather has been amazing for vegging outside tbh and the soil conditioner plus nutrients are working a treat it seems. I’ll be completely honest my outside ones are fairing better than the ones in the tent lol 

• Like 2

On 18/05/2022 at 10:43 PM, e55ex0ldb0y said:

Have you selected the chosen plant for the child pool challenge yet pal or you still vegging? The weather has been amazing for vegging outside tbh and the soil conditioner plus nutrients are working a treat it seems. I’ll be completely honest my outside ones are fairing better than the ones in the tent lol 

Ye mate i chosen plant in in veg but my next door neighbour the fucking wanker has phoned the council over the smell of weed so i got a letter off enviromental health hes a cunt but the neighbour on other side cant smell anything neither can other people so i running round like a head less chicken not sure what to do luckly everthing was ready to come down been in trimming hell for 2 weeks   i think i will be putting all 25 plants outside can risk growing in mine plus i was going to do the 420l in my allotment but cant risk that if the coppers come and know about my allotment so its been a nightmare mate

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Baron von greenback said:

Ye mate i chosen plant in in veg but my next door neighbour the fucking wanker has phoned the council over the smell of weed so i got a letter off enviromental health hes a cunt but the neighbour on other side cant smell anything neither can other people so i running round like a head less chicken not sure what to do luckly everthing was ready to come down been in trimming hell for 2 weeks   i think i will be putting all 25 plants outside can risk growing in mine plus i was going to do the 420l in my allotment but cant risk that if the coppers come and know about my allotment so its been a nightmare mate

That’s a complete ball ache bro!!

You don’t want your collar felt over a bit of weed. Your neighbour needs a high dose of something that will make him see differently about the medicinal purposes of the great weed lol 

Just don’t get caught drying ffs and soon as it’s sorted get it off the property.

Defo worth going outside the way mine are growing I’m thinking of only going outside tbh

Good luck and stay safe pal.

• Like 2

On 20/05/2022 at 6:36 PM, e55ex0ldb0y said:

That’s a complete ball ache bro!!

You don’t want your collar felt over a bit of weed. Your neighbour needs a high dose of something that will make him see differently about the medicinal purposes of the great weed lol 

Just don’t get caught drying ffs and soon as it’s sorted get it off the property.

Defo worth going outside the way mine are growing I’m thinking of only going outside tbh

Good luck and stay safe pal.

I know mate he needs a hammer in his head dont know about anything else hes totaly fucked me i need to find some were to put them outside cant risk allotment i in process of cleaning everything up nearly got everything as i wanted it as well going to see about moving 

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, Baron von greenback said:

I know mate he needs a hammer in his head dont know about anything else hes totaly fucked me i need to find some were to put them outside cant risk allotment i in process of cleaning everything up nearly got everything as i wanted it as well going to see about moving 

Moving seems a bit extreme….

Just look at it on the bright side, the fact he didn’t go straight to the filth and went to the council instead is a bonus.

It’s going to take you a while to find a guerrilla spot for this season? Ain’t you got a pal you can slip a few quid and use their loft or spare room? 

• Like 2

I was thinking about moving anyway no he didnt go to the coppers but if he keeps complaining its only a matter of time i will find some were to stick plants might not be the 420 though which i am gutted about when do you think the latest i could put them out dont know any one with space like that  mate

• Like 3