420l comp

Baron von greenback

Spent last week digging them out because they have been left for about 20 years. Trying to dry off my lawn as it really boggy. It’s just water from the water table as I’ve got a river at the bottom of the garden. Could be worse.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Baron von greenback said:

Ok @OldFord ye i got a few of them kannabia seeds got them of a guy who runs mediweed  so there good beans are they just put a purple kush kannabia as well mate

All 3 grows of Kannabia stuff romped home easily , one particular grow was the wettest season i can recall for time.    

The odours the Special emitted was very intense !    One of the loudest girls i have grown.    

Good luck with them mate.    

• Like 1

23 hours ago, e55ex0ldb0y said:

Spent last week digging them out because they have been left for about 20 years. Trying to dry off my lawn as it really boggy. It’s just water from the water table as I’ve got a river at the bottom of the garden. Could be worse.

Ye mate it is prone to flooding

• Like 1

2 hours ago, OldFord said:

All 3 grows of Kannabia stuff romped home easily , one particular grow was the wettest season i can recall for time.    

The odours the Special emitted was very intense !    One of the loudest girls i have grown.    

Good luck with them mate.    

Good hope mine do the same indoors

• Like 1

Just now, Baron von greenback said:

Ye mate it is prone to flooding

What’s prone to flooding the river or my garden??

And am I missing something… how exactly would you know what river? Have I fucked up?

• Like 1

Just now, e55ex0ldb0y said:

What’s prone to flooding the river or my garden??

And am I missing something… how exactly would you know what river? Have I fucked up?

No mate you havent i wrote it wrong i meanr to write is the river prone to flooding dont worry i dont know were you are or do i

• Like 1

Just now, Baron von greenback said:

No mate you havent i wrote it wrong i meanr to write is the river prone to flooding dont worry i dont know were you are or do i

I’m generally vague at best but thought I might have posted a pic with info on it or some idiotic thing like that.

To be honest I don’t know if it floods, just the land hadn’t been maintained for about 20years so the build up of leaves in the drains meant that none of the water could escape into the river.

Ive got a gun ready for trespassers anyway lol 

• Like 2

Just now, e55ex0ldb0y said:

I’m generally vague at best but thought I might have posted a pic with info on it or some idiotic thing like that.

To be honest I don’t know if it floods, just the land hadn’t been maintained for about 20years so the build up of leaves in the drains meant that none of the water could escape into the river.

Ye mate if you get them drains cleared that will make a hell of a diffrence just take a while hope you got a license for that you were on it then thought i only miss wrote it  you didnt miss a trick ha ha

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Baron von greenback said:

Ye mate if you get them drains cleared that will make a hell of a diffrence just take a while hope you got a license for that you were on it then thought i only miss wrote it  you didnt miss a trick ha ha

Gotta try and stay safe ;)lol 

• Like 2

Big thanks to @Seedstockers-Mark for the organic nutes it was a nice surprise through the door cant wait to use these i cant believe how thick the liquid is compared to my other nutes cheers mate

On 21/04/2022 at 8:46 PM, e55ex0ldb0y said:

• Like 2

Ok just received my omega 600watt led light from adam looks like a nice piece of kit stick some pics up when i put it together

• Like 2