420l comp

Baron von greenback

Just now, brock1 said:

I read it take 2 years to be accessible to plants after adding to the soil. Not sure how true that is but thats what I was told.

Thinking about it I would not be suprised mate.

I would have thought it would also take a bit more than the shell of 1 egg.. ill stick to what I know works I reckon ;)

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, inceywinceyspider said:

You can heat the shells on a fire to get them to break down CaCo3 = CaCo etc

Thats interesting :yinyang:

Edited by Revive
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, Revive said:

Thinking about it I would not be suprised mate.

I would have thought it would also take a bit more than the shell of 1 egg.. ill stick to what I know works I reckon ;)

Yes it does take a lot. I use them because I keeped chickens around my allotment so I had a good supply of egg shells. You could just buy calcium powered a lot easier i would imagine. :yinyang:

• Like 3

On the egg shells you take the thin membrane out of the inside of sheĺ best you can then you bake them in oven crush them down in powder add distilled vinegar wait 21 days i think drain the liquid you have calcium then mix liquid with epsom salts you have cal mag

• Like 3

Ok getting back to the 420litre comp i just put my seeds down all my cookies cracked there in my heated propagator in clone room under my luxx led strips will add pics also i have pics of seeds cracking there in the members gallery   also i have put down 5 blue moby 5 appollo bc  5 diesel glue 5 cookies fast 1 purple kush also 5 thunder bannana but there taking longer to carak for some reason  thanks to @Seedstockers-Mark  for seeds also mark useing the other seeds for test grow so keeping everthing togher for now until i spilt into diffrent grows if that ok with you mate

• Like 3

large.Screenshot_20220419-211342_Gallery.jpgok guys all other cracked within 2 days these thunder bannana are taking longer these been 4 days

• Like 5

Just now, Baron von greenback said:

Bought 8 bag ice hash bags to do my first hash run see how it goes large.625f1c65eefab_Screenshot_20220419-205728_PhotoEditor.jpg

Why does he look like Rolf Harris though!!

• Like 2

Just now, e55ex0ldb0y said:

Why does he look like Rolf Harris though!!

There special kids bags haha 

• Like 3