420l comp

Baron von greenback

@Baron von greenback    Off to a great start mate ,  good luck with the run and i hope the ganja gods smile on you sir :yep:      Will be following along.   

So envious im not joining you guys on this.       

The Kannabia runs i have done in the past have been very nice,  its not a brand you see often around here,   

• Like 1

large.F9F36AF1-4D8D-4B05-AE76-F9C8E673B0D2.jpeglarge.F7857C2F-0FA7-4A6E-8431-B935132452E6.jpeglarge.E4E04C69-D99F-47DA-B288-8D51A06786D4.jpegOk so I’ve got everything sorted ready to be mixed to go into the pot of doom (plus some for my outdoor pursuits).

I’m going horse manure, canna plus coco, clover moss peat, all purpose compost, chicken manure and perlite not forgetting good old mud that I dug from out of a drainage ditch.

Going to be honest not looking forward to mixing  it up….

• Like 7

@e55ex0ldb0y that Erin multi purpose compost I see there in yer pile is absolutely banging stuff , I really rate it on its own but add 30% Coco and a dash of perlite and yer proper cooking on gas :thumsup::skin_up:

:yinyang:

• Like 2

@e55ex0ldb0y   Go on that man :yep:     You look to be well and truly sorted and im envious of your task ahead ..... until i see what your about to batch & mix :) 

All the very best with the run and hope you smash it mate.   

• Like 3

Just now, B-real said:

Nice selection of goodies. 

Its fun honestly mixing it whats wrong with ya lol

What’s wrong with me….. I’m an old bastard is the main issue lol 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, e55ex0ldb0y said:

What’s wrong with me….. I’m an old bastard is the main issue lol 

No age discrimination here plz .

U old c#nt .(joking!!)

lol

3 hours ago, OldFord said:

@Baron von greenback    Off to a great start mate ,  good luck with the run and i hope the ganja gods smile on you sir :yep:      Will be following along.   

So envious im not joining you guys on this.       

The Kannabia runs i have done in the past have been very nice,  its not a brand you see often around here,   

Ok @OldFord ye i got a few of them kannabia seeds got them of a guy who runs mediweed  so there good beans are they just put a purple kush kannabia as well mate

• Like 2

Just now, Baron von greenback said:

Fuck me @e55ex0ldb0y how far did you lug all that

To the end of my garden lol 

I did have to fill the barrow twice though and tipped it trying to get across a log bridge that I half made, fell into a drainage ditch and filled my boots lol 

• Like 4

Just now, e55ex0ldb0y said:

Ok I ballsed up and posted to @Baron von greenback 420l diary because I’m a bit shit with technology. (Got told off)…. lol 

created my own but been told I can’t move the originals sorry.

Dont worry about it mate who told you off i dont mind at all 

• Like 2

Just now, Baron von greenback said:

Dont worry about it mate who told you off i dont mind at all 

It was more like light banter…. Alls good.

• Like 2

Just now, e55ex0ldb0y said:

To the end of my garden lol 

I did have to fill the barrow twice though and tipped it trying to get across a log bridge that I half made, fell into a drainage ditch and filled my boots lol 

Shit man hope your luck gets better hope the drainage ditch wasnt full of piss

• Like 1