B real 2022 outdoor grow

@Exile420 @Revive oi oi lads .

Wats occurring. 

everythings slowed right down.

Will get a pic up tomoz .

waterd and fed last week but the big 420 girl is dragging her heels showing budlets .

She prolly wasn't even stretching the first few weeks just massive growth spurt then a stretch.

I been defoilating inners and lower for air and too maximise top cola production.

Got 1 plant a week or so away from another breeder .

8 hours ago, B-real said:

big 420 girl is dragging her heels showing budlets .

Yo B.. ive a couple vars like that this season..started flowering weeks ago but slow to develop it seems..  Time is ticking now so will they finish before they rot..its anyones guess mate..we can hope, but its not in our hands from now till the finish.. we are at the mercy of mama nature now.. fingers crossed and all that man :yinyang:

• Like 4

@Revive

True that.

Outdoors is down to the elements and dwn ere it's wet wet and more wet.

Got a Pfreeze in its last 2 weeks and with rain due every day and the serious threat of rot I gotta stop myself harvesting prem buds. 

I'm not gunna chop yet if it rots this season before it's ready so be it.

Coarse I'll tacticly harvest what I can if its say a week or less and milky triches and plentiful sized buds.

Weathers gunna get better in 2 weeks so will end up good.

3 hours ago, B-real said:

@Revive

True that.

Outdoors is down to the elements and dwn ere it's wet wet and more wet.

Got a Pfreeze in its last 2 weeks and with rain due every day and the serious threat of rot I gotta stop myself harvesting prem buds. 

I'm not gunna chop yet if it rots this season before it's ready so be it.

Coarse I'll tacticly harvest what I can if its say a week or less and milky triches and plentiful sized buds.

Weathers gunna get better in 2 weeks so will end up good.

The PF was quite hardy for me last year so hopefully there's buddy.. yes a week 10 days from done is fine but its not a great smoke anything earlier than that.. wishing you luck B

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This one's almost done now thinking bringing it in within 7 days .

large.20220927_092643_compress22.jpglarge.20220927_092651_compress81.jpglarge.20220927_092659_compress98.jpg

Triches are milky and on the verge of changing the pistils are curling so nows the fight between further maturing VS weather degradation.

• 2 weeks later...

@B-real    Thats a delicious looking nugget mate :yep:         So by looks of it your chopping next wknd and god knows on that straggler lol    

Bud in the drying box & jars its what its all about mate.     Hope you get those girls home mate

• Like 4

@OldFord

Thanks man .

I'm harvesting the big girl tomorrow last dry day for a fortnight and can't risk wet weed in the box too much chance for mould even with the dehumidifier running at 50rh I'd be in bed worrying about waking up to the rot.

It happend on the 1st thinkfast I chopped it on a stormy day.

I got 3 plants in a list of priority  then what's eat will be ones I've not visited for a few weeks . (X5) .

Dunno it's feeling abit touch and go but I've already managed more than last season so I'm happy.

Wishing u luck of the cannagods to my friend.

Edited by B-real

4 hours ago, B-real said:

This is a nug from this topped/mainlined plant.

large.20221010_095911_compress2.jpg

Not weighed it but more than a medium dowe egburts jar if yhats any help.

Looks tidy that @B-real great work :yep: 

• Like 2

@B-real looks lovely .. may you enjoy 

jus on way from chopping down one Purple Freeze plus mould damage control on another plus a Green Poison … forgot me gloves.. fingers well sticky !

would ya run the cookies again ?

I know this is the Seedstockers but wondering if you took down ur Gorilla Dawg yet ? Think you’ve got a pink Pheno innit 

yes Thankyou brother. It’s been eventfull 

• Like 1

.....coming soon to a screen near u ....

B.

Edited by B-real
And he'll yh deffo run seedstockers cookies outdoors the big girls buds are like phat triangle top buds