B real 2022 outdoor grow

Right @Seedstockers-Mark here we go if you need to move it at some point then il leave it with you .

But today the fast cookies and fast gelato 41 went into germinate good ole bog roll layers in a ice cream tub inside the hot airing cupboard .

large.JPEG_20220404_174629_compress14.jpglarge.JPEG_20220404_175358_compress92.jpg

So far prep wise ive dug in topsoil/ horse manure mix that i made aquiring it else where with some coco for good measure.

Gota get the cfl bulbs out will use them till there 1st or 2cnd set of leaves appear then bang them in a green house till there ready to go out.

More to follow.........watch this space.

B.

:pitchfork:

Edited by B-real

:yep: Good luck m8.

I'm bout a week behind, same plan, cfl, GH, then out, post 5th May. :nono:

Did hear a tip about horse manure on GQT last Sunday, said best to leave for a year to rot down, otherwise too hot (to trot), bad joke, and causes scorching and burning of plant... But guess ok if you've mixed and diluted it with other substrates/soil.

I'm using sheep shit this season, but have it mixed with garden compost, ready to go...

• Like 2

Just now, Mcgarret said:

:yep: Good luck m8.

I'm bout a week behind, same plan, cfl, GH, then out, post 5th May. :nono:

Did hear a tip about horse manure on GQT last Sunday, said best to leave for a year to rot down, otherwise too hot (to trot), bad joke, and causes scorching and burning of plant... But guess ok if you've mixed and diluted it with other substrates/soil.

I'm using sheep shit this season, but have it mixed with garden compost, ready to go...

Hi mate the bottom of the manure piles was wel excavated from previous manure buyers.

Its weird tho as it smelt like old bonfire so im guesing the heat caused self combustion it should have potash in it from ash? 

I mixed it in and let the weathers get at it and my plans to use it in all the bottoms of holes with compo ontop just to give it that extra time to settle.

Fingers crossed its not too hot to trot!!

B.

:hippy:

Edited by B-real

Good  luck, am so jelly on you guys with greenhouse in your garden,I have 30windows looking at mine :( I dunno how fair it would be if I entered the comp anyway,it's like 1000w sun here vs 600w sun in UK lol  I nearly  collapsed one year helping mate to get water up the hill.

That mix sounds hot indeed,hope not to hot.Better get a nice shiny spot if you plan to win this one,like a middle of meadow and camouflage the pot :ninja:

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Gaijin said:

I'm waiting on you to better last year's diary @Revive:D It was a beauty 

Hey buddy.. not sure ill make the 50 odd page book of last season lol

But there's a lot going on this season ;)

• Like 5

Good luck dude, looking forward to seeing this develop! 

Edited by Kush Lover
  • Like 2