B real 2022 outdoor grow

A nice early plant out to start the season  ;)

@B-real Good luck this season mate  ;)

I'll be along for the ride and watching with interest  :headbang:

Kind regards  :bong:

Mark..

• Like 2

@Seedstockers-Mark sad times for the auto blackberrygum the 3 seeds none have made it .

I soaked them 24 hours tap root showed potted them but they went crazy under the soil and never reached up.

So only gelato 41 and cookies too document .

B.

2 hours ago, B-real said:

@Seedstockers-Mark sad times for the auto blackberrygum the 3 seeds none have made it .

I soaked them 24 hours tap root showed potted them but they went crazy under the soil and never reached up.

So only gelato 41 and cookies too document .

B.

Seems to be happening to a few people mate..

• Like 2

More losses to document feeling fucking pissed atm.

Checked gelato 41 ones been eaten and another plants half stripped.

So 1.5 gelato 41 left.

Not seedstockers but my fast zkittles is the same only 1.5 plants birds bunnies or somethings got to them.

Plus side 1 auto blackberry is trying to fight its way for survival time will tell.

49 minutes ago, B-real said:

More losses to document feeling fucking pissed atm.

Checked gelato 41 ones been eaten and another plants half stripped.

So 1.5 gelato 41 left.

Not seedstockers but my fast zkittles is the same only 1.5 plants birds bunnies or somethings got to them.

Plus side 1 auto blackberry is trying to fight its way for survival time will tell.

This was topped by slugs twice just pretty much a stick left and it grew I to this beast mate..

large.20170831_172525_1504204950459_3.JPGlarge.20170831_171816_1504205033149_3.JPGlarge.20170831_171827_1504205032699_2.JPG

• Like 6

17 minutes ago, Exile420 said:

This was topped by slugs twice just pretty much a stick left and it grew I to this beast mate..

large.20170831_172525_1504204950459_3.JPGlarge.20170831_171816_1504205033149_3.JPGlarge.20170831_171827_1504205032699_2.JPG

Nice mate !! Thers still hope for the girls then positive vibz nice.

Just now, B-real said:

Nice mate !! Thers still hope for the girls then positive vibz nice.

No point in giving up mate just learn and move on.. we learn from mistakes not successes.

• Like 2

That’s a nightmare pal!!

is there not still time to get some more popped? If not I’ve been told on good authority that peppermint oil gets rid of small furries and even deer if it’s strong enough. Quite expensive but might be worth a shot…?

feeling for you though pal, I’ll keep my fingers crossed.

• Like 1

Just now, e55ex0ldb0y said:

That’s a nightmare pal!!

is there not still time to get some more popped? If not I’ve been told on good authority that peppermint oil gets rid of small furries and even deer if it’s strong enough. Quite expensive but might be worth a shot…?

feeling for you though pal, I’ll keep my fingers crossed.

Got beans germing yh.

But its guerrilla issues lol .

Still aint got the 420l girl selected yet .

And got a new site for DP.

Just now, B-real said:

Got beans germing yh.

But its guerrilla issues lol .

Still aint got the 420l girl selected yet .

And got a new site for DP.

At least that’s good news.

on the peppermint oil… I got given a bottle to get rid of a mole by a farmer friend. Personally didn’t think it would work but tried my luck anyway, the mole is gone. Only problem is my garden smells like a chewing gum factory and we don’t get as much wildlife roaming in anymore. 
All you got to do is spray it around the area not on the plant unless your going menthol lol 

• Like 2

@B-real dude sorry to read this.. fukers what ever it is.. there caged right? Is it slugs you think or bunnies? Get popping sunshine you have come to far.. fingers crossed you get some better luck buddy :yinyang:

• Like 1

Just now, Revive said:

@B-real dude sorry to read this.. fukers what ever it is.. there caged right? Is it slugs you think or bunnies? Get popping sunshine you have come to far.. fingers crossed you get some better luck buddy :yinyang:

God noes looks like animal tbf slugs dont leave the stringy bits i do have cages but maybey these rabbits are long as fuk and some how reach over or some shit cant get my head round it really.

Get more bamboo next round yh need to look after the 2 strains thats out got a few in the veg box and more seeds germing and gotva care package from DP to add numbers still got a 420l pot to fill slacking big time and 7 more wholes ready and caged .

Need to hurry with it all!!!

Sounds like deer?

Had em strip 1ft high seedlings in cages leaving just a bit of mashed up stem behind...

Good luck with everything

• Like 2

Just now, stu sleeper 20vt said:

Sounds like deer?

Had em strip 1ft high seedlings in cages leaving just a bit of mashed up stem behind...

Good luck with everything

Hmmm yh theres was a deer i scared a few weeks back it darted thru the gorse away .

Now u say that yh i agree thanks for that .

Ill try and block the entrance and see