B real 2022 outdoor grow

All 6 seeds germinated

large.JPEG_20220406_160634_compress24.jpglarge.JPEG_20220406_160754_compress55.jpg

Gelato 41 showed themselfs yesterday.

Put under 2 cfl bulbs in potting soil and sprinkled with myco for good luck.

Hopefully they all grow and dnt dampen off!!!

Nice one butt.

Good luck this year mate.

Would love to be popping some but still waiting on visit and i am away the weekend so i am already behind on where i wanted to be. :wallbash:

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, murphyblue said:

Nice one butt.

Would love to be popping some but still waiting on visit and i am away the weekend so i am already behind on where i wanted to be. :wallbash:

Gets like that tho weeks suddenly get hectic and the plans go on the back burner.

You be aight man .

B.

On 06/04/2022 at 5:31 PM, murphyblue said:

Nice one butt.

Plenty of time mate, nice to start getting a bit of early graft in but still its quite early for much else :yep:

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, Revive said:

Plenty of time mate, nice to start getting a bit of early graft in but still its quite early for much else :yep:

U mean uve not popped any yet.

Comon man what ye waitibg for.

A nice 3 week seedling phase will take u to may .

B.

Stop it mate i am seeing u lot popping beans and well jealous still waiting on a bloody visit so everything shut down.

We have lost one plot farmer cut the corner of the field nice spot as well good soil but glad he done it now than the middle of august would have been gutting.

Hopefully the next couple of weeks and it will be all systems go.

Gonna try a staggered harvest at last years plot with auto's 2 lots hopefully semi and photos

• Like 3

40 minutes ago, B-real said:

B.

lol no mate no beans wet as of yet.. theres been some activity mind, got a few moms from a strain I grew last season so been rooting a few cuts off those for this season.. it won't be long B but im so fuking busy with work and to be fair its still a lil cold round these parts.. couple weeks and ill be popping beans left right and center lol I'm itching trust me but still some prep to do and its very open still plus as I say I've got no time on my hands.. its all good mate I won't be far behind..

@murphyblue I feel the same mate.. folk popping beans and putting up pics gets you feeling left out lol

Be lucky boys :yinyang:

• Like 5

10 hours ago, B-real said:

B.

Ok @B-real mate i put some pics well i thought i put them in thread but they seem to be in members gallery so fuck knows they were pics of my seeds cracking 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Revive said:

He already started 1 but isn't posting in it..

I started my own diary i thought we were doing all on the same thread my misstake i do it on my own cheers

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Baron von greenback said:

I started my own diary i thought we were doing all on the same thread my misstake i do it on my own cheers

Its ok mate.. yeah fill your own diary with all your info and pics.. its great to be able to fall back on when you forget what you did and when.. I saw your diary and did wonder why you only posted a hello as your intro.. all our diarys are stored in a seedstockers sub forum thread but are all individual.. all the best mate :yinyang:

• Like 2