B real 2022 outdoor grow

6 hours ago, Revive said:

Its ok mate.. yeah fill your own diary with all your info and pics.. its great to be able to fall back on when you forget what you did and when.. I saw your diary and did wonder why you only posted a hello as your intro.. all our diarys are stored in a seedstockers sub forum thread but are all individual.. all the best mate :yinyang:

Cheers mate thanks is there a normal outdoor comp as well i posted some pics of me putting my seeds in to crack thought they had gone in breals thread but ended up in that gallery so need to work it out

• Like 2

Just now, Baron von greenback said:

Cheers mate thanks is there a normal outdoor comp as well i posted some pics of me putting my seeds in to crack thought they had gone in breals thread but ended up in that gallery so need to work it out

When you write your post underneath you see the tab insert other media.. hit that and it should open up the pics you have added to the gallery 

• Like 2

Been under lights since the 6th.

large.JPEG_20220422_100823_compress25.jpg

Got the gelato 41 out today from seedstockers was a great plant out rained for a while and now sun theres shine !

large.JPEG_20220422_101204_compress14.jpglarge.JPEG_20220422_101306_compress59.jpg

Transported to there new home.

Had a slight balls up 2 are planted below ground level as i never took enough compo.

I will wait for them to stretch up then just mulch around them .

large.JPEG_20220422_115333_compress33.jpglarge.JPEG_20220422_115422_compress39.jpg

This one im hoping to be a big one though !!

large.JPEG_20220422_115259_compress54.jpg

Still got 2 cookies vegging for this diary to go out.

Till next time ;)

:pitchfork:

B.

On 22/04/2022 at 2:01 PM, B-real said:

Been under lights since the 6th.

large.JPEG_20220422_100823_compress25.jpg

Got the gelato 41 out today from seedstockers was a great plant out rained for a while and now sun theres shine !

large.JPEG_20220422_101204_compress14.jpglarge.JPEG_20220422_101306_compress59.jpg

Transported to there new home.

Had a slight balls up 2 are planted below ground level as i never took enough compo.

I will wait for them to stretch up then just mulch around them .

large.JPEG_20220422_115333_compress33.jpglarge.JPEG_20220422_115422_compress39.jpg

This one im hoping to be a big one though !!

large.JPEG_20220422_115259_compress54.jpg

Still got 2 cookies vegging for this diary to go out.

Till next time ;)

:pitchfork:

B.

Looking good mate your on the ball dont think i be ready for another 3 weeks did you get them nutes from mark

• Like 4

9 hours ago, Baron von greenback said:

Looking good mate your on the ball dont think i be ready for another 3 weeks did you get them nutes from mark

I did get the nutes but already pre filled the holes with dry ferts.

The nutes mark sent are top notch !!

5 hours ago, B-real said:

I did get the nutes but already pre filled the holes with dry ferts.

The nutes mark sent are top notch !!

Ye mate are you going to use them somewere else plus do you think there will be enough for the whole 420l grow

• Like 1

Just now, Baron von greenback said:

Ye mate are you going to use them somewere else plus do you think there will be enough for the whole 420l grow

For sure theres enough powders and tablets for the 420l pot if any will remain as surpluss im not sure , the bottles of liquid feeds are huge so i expect some left over which im gonna give to the other seedstockers plants gelato 41/auto BlackBerry gum .

Im sure even a couple of feeds would be better than none.

I also found a bottle of top max and fish mix aswell under the sink so will use it on the rgsc girls , bit of a different feed regime, mix things up abit.

:smokin:

B.

Just now, B-real said:

For sure theres enough powders and tablets for the 420l pot if any will remain as surpluss im not sure , the bottles of liquid feeds are huge so i expect some left over which im gonna give to the other seedstockers plants gelato 41/auto BlackBerry gum .

Im sure even a couple of feeds would be better than none.

I also found a bottle of top max and fish mix aswell under the sink so will use it on the rgsc girls , bit of a different feed regime, mix things up abit.

:smokin:

B.

Ye mate maybe i going to get some nutes for stand by incase  i think i going to be giving mine a lot of water  in greenhouse 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I hate snakes .

Im gunna get bitten 1 year i swear this little bugger sat at the entrance to my plot entrance.

large.JPEG_20220504_105920_compress12.jpg

The gelato 41 are established

large.JPEG_20220504_104723_compress3.jpglarge.JPEG_20220504_104652_compress62.jpg

31 minutes ago, Exile420 said:

Good old April plant out to, trend might of been started now

Reckon so.

There growing slower but guess the roots are doing there thing .

Did u plant any out in April thought u was gunna?

8 hours ago, B-real said:

Reckon so.

There growing slower but guess the roots are doing there thing .

Did u plant any out in April thought u was gunna?

I was until I figured out we can only do the cookies in the plot lol

• Like 1