Fem Subbies

Military Grade

The subbies are mostly 10's @brock1 (occasionally 12's :) )

Watching your post's on here too, interesting stuff, thanks for educating us :yep:

• Like 6

Just now, Head Rose'n'Tail said:

The subbies are mostly 10's @brock1 (occasionally 12's :) )

Watching your post's on here too, interesting stuff, thanks for educating us :yep:

I would never send a pack of 10 reg in. Guess I am to generous to you lot. Glad you enjoy my posts. Sharing is caring I am told :hippy:

Edited by brock1
  • Like 14

Just now, brock1 said:

I would never send a pack of 10 reg in. Guess I am to generous to you lot. :hippy:

We luv generous here :wub: cannae believe I missed an 18 pack of subbies............ :crybaby:

• Like 7

Just now, Head Rose'n'Tail said:

We luv generous here :wub: cannae believe I missed an 18 pack of subbies............ :crybaby:

18 fems ;)

• Like 7

Just now, brock1 said:

18 fems ;)

Now that is very generous:notworthy:

I'm sure 10-12 fems is more than enough for fems.

Edited by Military Grade
  • Like 5

I sent in ten packs as i think ten fems is more than enough and i do a lot of sharing elsewhere so always like to hang on to some.

• Like 11

17 hours ago, Military Grade said:

@Dr feelgood  These fems you sent in was that in the past or was it recently but they ain't been added to the store yet?

Was a while back mate but have some new stuff on the go so should have some more soonish.

• Like 8

What’s the current state of fems in development and the want of the group for fems?

I ask because I’m still sitting on Laos x Cheese (unknown cheese. Probably Spanish in origin) fems. These are called “Pluff Mud.” 

Ill send in more if they’re wanted. The one I’ve grown was pretty “vibrate-y” to me. Felt like my

limbs were tingling. Definitely has a Sativa feel, although not overwhelming to me.

fairly fast finishing. I didn’t clock it but it felt like 10 weeks or so. 

I have three more going outdoors so I’ll know more in the next couple months. 

The one I grew and smoked is obviously not a good representation but it was enough to know that there is something worth smoking in them. 

But the group has to accept that they’re largely untested, may do weird shit. And common convention accepts that their origin (Laos/Thailand) may make them prone to herm issues. 

If people are willing to accept that, I’ll send them in this week. They’re nowhere near perfect or reliable, but I think it’s interesting weed. 

Essentially- I’m happy to send them in, but I refuse to send them in with an endorsement or promise that they are anything other than a dice roll that will probably make some acceptable smoke.

Edited by Cajafiesta
  • Like 3

Keeping a very close eye on this. I have always kept an eye in the subbies in the hope of seeing some fems in the list. 

payday is friday.

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

Alright folkes, Im going to subscribe this year and found this thread  @Military Grade :yep:

Im up for fems as subbies as I cant really do regs due to me tent being so small. well I can but prefer not to chance it.

I need every grm of bud I can grow at the minute as Im always running out and I cant possibly smoke less

need to get through a load of autos yet as well 

Edited by RUFUS HOUND
  • Like 2

I've never subscribed and I've been on the forum near daily for 10 years. I only realised recently that if I subscribed I get some free seeds! Don't ask how I navigate this site. I really enjoy UK420 but I'm all over the place when I get on it :wallbash:. I used clones from a friend when i first started - a bbc and a cindy99. When i started doing seeds they were always regular as i read they were more reliable but after using some good fems over the years I prefer fems for ease of use. I clone clones of fem plants for years sometimes with no loss in strength or vigour... More fem seeds would probably get me to sign up but I was actually looking to anyway as I fancy trying a few off the subbies seeds now I've been reading about them. But yeah a choice of feminized seeds would be nice. 

• Like 2

maybe our site sponsors might be up for donating some of their fem seeds ?:wassnnme:

"bad rufus, in your bed"

Edited by RUFUS HOUND
  • Like 2