Fem Subbies

Military Grade

Just put a little package of fem seeds together for @OldFord which I will get sent in sometime this week,  I have a couple of 5 packs of a Wonder Lemon (reversed) x Lavender Muffin  cross, and half a dozen 5 packs of Soul Mate S1’s I can send in with the package to be sent out as extra freebies if any one is interested.

They are from my very first go at growing out regular seeds, pollen chucking and obviously also my first (and currently only) attempt at reversing with colloidal silver so please expect no levels of skill to have been involved much further than thinking lemon and lavender/blueberry sounded like a good match. When I did this last summer I had not grown these plants out and was just fucking about with their clones for fun and learning purposes,  however turns out all plants involved are nice ladies so I lucked out a bit. 
All 3 mother plants involved were flowered out in my diary and harvested in December, should you wish to check on them, and I am currently about 3 weeks in to flowering out a sample of each of these I am sending in, also shown in my diary. 

Freshly harvested Soul Matelarge.A28226B8-F6FD-4790-8E87-65C1ADE3C73D.jpeg.2fc60face979b024404a582d0bd45770.jpeg

Wonder Lemonlarge.90882EB7-2B5D-43A8-A76E-02AF50F7B12D.jpeg.f1ae1894ded02d98219214730a0a877e.jpeg

Lavender Muffin ( a bit light stressed but you get the idea)large.1961E90F-2AF2-49F9-A1E6-B82010CA3D56.jpeg.896750a8c6b829c991810dbb779d3966.jpeglarge.9C898CEE-6776-487D-9AB4-6FE6D82B982C.jpeg.71cb63ef11a5243cffca48335bca7e83.jpeg

• Like 11

@CuriousOrange      Thank you so much man 👍

I will do my best to do them justice under the sun and get them in my annual ramblings aka the diary lol 

Timing is perfect as will be kicking off in 2wks  .  so theres a good chance they will be subjected to some light dep and poss some manipulation for long veg and flowered naturally.      Quite poss be shared amongst the fellow old Gits too !

See what we find my friend 😎

Edited by OldFord
  • Like 3

Most welcome, I’m looking forward to seeing what the Lemony Lavendery Blueberry Muffin ends up doing, she could be a bit fun. The Wonder Lemon is mostly a slightly chemmy lemon skunk flavour  but with the odd really subtle haze spice edge, sometimes a nutty hashy tone with a creamy lemon back edge, she got a fair bit going on and is quite aggressive with her volume. Nice high, slightly more uppy as long as you don’t over do it, it is still 50% pure hashplant after all. The Muffin honks of blueberries, muffins and bubblegum during the grow and has been building a more lavender and occasional hints of gas with baked good overtone in the cure, she is the more refined of the two.  The high seems to be a bit heavier than the lemon, more of the deep itchy eye socket business while you take a moment or two to deal with the hit.

Edited by CuriousOrange
  • Like 5

1 hour ago, CuriousOrange said:

packs of Soul Mate S1’s I can send in with the package to be sent out as extra freebies if any one is interested.

Well keen mate. 

• Like 2

Sweet, as long as they will get some use and won’t just be wasting useful space in @Joolz fridge then I will get them sent in and let anyone interested sort it out with Joolz 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, CuriousOrange said:

@OldFord I have confirmation that there is now a little package in Joolz’s hands with your name all over it 

Thank you kindly sir 🥰       

I will keep you posted and tag you in on the run mate.     

Thanks again

• Like 4

• 2 months later...

Just a little bump so people can update their Feminized Subbie project and updates🫡

@Military Grade I’ve not done it before but if I get a nice one in my Pot Luck that you like the look/sound of then I’d be happy to try to make some fems from it. It will be a long way off obviously but maybe by next 420! 

• Thanks 1

@yan That's very generous of you to offer mate :cheers:,

Just don't put yourself out for me tho, make sure it's also something you want fems from too first 🫡

• Like 1

Hopefully we can agree on one! Regardless it’s something I’d like to try making. It would be nice to make something with freebies from this years 420 offer and send them in as freebies for next years 420. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, yan said:

It would be nice to make something with freebies from this years 420 offer and send them in as freebies for next years 420

That would be cool 😎

• Like 1

@yan You could call them something like "Pot Luck Remix" lol

• Like 2