Fem Subbies

Military Grade

I started this thread so we have a clear and obvious thread about "Fem Subbies" projects that are in the pipeline :yep:

• Like 16

3 hours ago, Military Grade said:

Fem Subbies" projects that are in the pipeline

Hopefully after testing i should have some OT1 haze fems made from 3 sisters.:skin_up:Obviously even a small project like this takes a little time to come to fruition.

Edited by Dr feelgood
  • Like 33

11 minutes ago, Dr feelgood said:

Hopefully after testing i should have some OT1 haze fems made from 3 sisters.:skin_up:Obviously even a small project like this takes a little time to come to fruition.

That would be nice to try a legendary strain:yep:

• Like 7

16 minutes ago, Military Grade said:

That would be nice to try a legendary strain

Dont hold your breath though mate i need to make sure they work, no one wants to waste time and electric :yinyang:

• Like 13

Would love some female seeds want to get subbies but regs arent much use to me at the moment will be watching closely keep up the good work guys

• Like 2

I'm hoping to reverse a clone Im holding from a dig of cookieberry x cheese x granola Funk F2s. 

I've got 2 alternate lines of F2s which I want to keep digging through to find a suitable male. 

But going to reverse the female anyway to see what's going on there. 

Probs be towards the end of the year before I get round to doing that. 

• Like 7

I am saying nothing other than I am making some fem for subbies again this year. You really don't want to know anyway because surprises are more fun :pitchfork:

• Like 20

Just now, Welsh Tom said:

Would people prefer fems as subbies? 

Or most people into regs? 

There definitely seems to be a demand for it, a lot of people either don't have the time or space to deal with Regs, probably why fems are so popular from breeders and seed sellers. From a growers view point they make more sense but I can also see why from a breeding project regs might be the preferred choice. So comes down to use case but more options would be welcomed :yep:

Edited by Military Grade
  • Like 6

I'd imagine quite a few folk would like to be able to pop, say, 5 beans and know that they are going to get 5 girls. I also think it would encourage some people to sub up, who perhaps wouldn't have considered it before. 

• Like 6

I think we still want it to be mostly Regs. 

But with a selection of fems for those who may not subscribe otherwise :)

Not everyone wants to deal with males :(

I've not got anything against fems :D

Atb 

:yinyang:

• Like 5

10 hours ago, Dr feelgood said:

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Military Grade said:

There definitely seems to be a demand for it, a lot of people either don't have the time or space to deal with Regs

Space is no reason to not grow regs. My space is 400mm x 400 x 1200 and in there I have my carbon filter above my light and ducting running down the inside and I run regs. Don't get me wrong, I've got nothing against fems I run those too. But people shouldn't be put off. I grow whatever strain I like the sound of. Regs, fems, sativa, indica...

I'm a fairly shit grower, too lol

• Like 7

4 minutes ago, silvester growdrobe said:

Space is no reason to not grow regs

It is when you have to grow and bunch of medical CBD strains in there all at the same time lol

• Like 5